Prostate massager

In the deal so only an extra £3 extra I'd recommend.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30575

Only 4" circumference, should be perfectly comfortable :)

Anyone used that before
System JO H2O Water-Based Anal Lubricants 135ml

J buyer wrote:

Anyone used that before
System JO H2O Water-Based Anal Lubricants 135ml

I've not used it, but have done other JO lubes which have been perfectly fine. The reviews although not detailed are good, the only potential concern would be presence of certain chemical compounds, none of which would bother me but it's a personal choice (parabens) I'd go for it myself, seems the best option given the deal.

I have now ordered the toy but am now a bit worried after reading things ink in saying make sure ur toy has a base, is that a concern for people who have used them?

Hi
It's the
Dr Joel Kaplan Power Probe Vibrating Prostate Massager
Average

Now for that reason I have cancelled my order and going to order the
Lovehoney Ripple Rider 5 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager
Average
It's first first analysts toy so didn't want anything that could cause problems

So u recommends the dr Joel Kaplan one?

Thanks for ur advice, out of the 2 which one would u recommend, I am a bit overweight aswell wether that makes a difference 😀

Ok thanks for all ur help, I think I will try the dr Joel as a first go and then see how it is

Thanks again

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could help. I've recently bought a rookie vibrating but plug off of lovehoney of course! And it is amazing, like wow. Better than all of my but plugs and I was looking at getting something a litte similar with the same orgasmic power;) also I want to be able to wear it in public or around the house, hope you can help!xoxo

I got it today and tried and it was a horrible experience, no where to hold on to it and it nearly went to far, gonna buy one with a base instead