Prostate massager

What do you think is the best prostate massager

1 Like

Aneros non vibrating all the way for me.

1 Like

I was thinking of getting revo steth but a big price tag

I have the Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager. For me it works good. After 30 minutes I’m usually done.

Iv had a few but never had that big o

Stick with it, aneros is good but takes time. Once your involuntary movements take over its wild. But need to be relaxed, and free mentally.

1 Like

It’s technically a vibrator (not a prostate massager, I think there’s a slight difference haha) but the Lelo Wave 2 is by quite a bit my favourite sex toy for prostate massaging and prostate orgasms!

For me , my favorite is . Lovense Lush 2 Pink App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator - Lovehoney UK
I have four different prostrate massagers that I spent a lot of money on and even though they are OK , none stay in worth a darn . The egg can be worn while doing just about anything . If I am extra lucky my wife with control it using the phone app . Long use times per charge too . I have worn it while out and about , using my own phone to control all the settings . It has given one of my two anal orgasms , hands free . The other was riding the hell out of my Big 9" dildo .Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 9 Inch - Lovehoney UK
Butt , I really have to be a hungry guy to use that toy . Happy massaging .

Its a tough choice what to get thanks for replys

Hi iv taken the plunge and ordered the revo extreme hopefully its not to big to use :grimacing: cant wait now need some free time and everyone out for a few hours ill report back later

I have the revo extreme, it is awesome if you can keep it in.
I got a small pair of womens cotton briefs (cotton doesn’t stretch much), put them on backwards so the small front panel is to the rear, then bunched the back into a thong. Holds it in place perfectly.
Use the smallest size you can comfortably strech onto you. You can also cut a hole in the front for easy access to your bits.
Good luck.

1 Like

Thats good to know do you get the big o with it ?

I like to get vibrating ones as then have the option of using it with or without vibration

Well i went for the revo extreme warmed up with a smaller prostrate massager then after 20vmins i went for the revo it took some getting in and streched me it hurt a bit but some good thicker lube ant it was in then slowly pushed it home wow when i turned it on the pre cum was running out it felt amazing on my prostrate after 30 minutes i just had to cum not hands free but still good the thing is im sure i will get the big O hands free with this amazing feeling with this prostrate massager

1 Like