Prostate milking

How many have tried it either alone or with a partner?

2 Likes

Any women tried it on there man how did it go?

1 Like

Do it all the time with wife and alone. Wife loves playing with my ass.

1 Like

Can you cum from it.

When I do mine it just drips out but I don’t have an orgasm.

I love having my prostate stimulated/milked, My wife loves putting fingers or more up my bum. I have come a few times without touching my cock.

Happens to me when I’m being pegged .

I’m no expert as I’ve only recently started experimenting with this solo, but i also haven’t cum from it yet. It’s very enjoyable and i think it just takes time. Feel like I’ve come close to orgasm but haven’t quite gotten over the edge. But after I’ve been playing with the prostate, my penile orgasms definitely feel incredible (more pleasurable than average).

1 Like

I have to ask, what position are you in when you do this solo?

Exactly my experience, a good prostate session followed by penis stimulation of any kind results in an elongated cluster orgasm with a lot of cum.

Mostly alone for me and depending on my mood and if I’m relaxed it can be very stimulating

I’m starting to probe and try to get the ultimate climax and squire without touching my penis. Looking at all different toys too to help rather than just fingers.

1 Like

I have cum many times hands free using a vibrating prostate massager. Also have cum hands free while being pegged. Best position for me is on my back.

1 Like

Been riding my dildo in a squatting position in the shower, but the riding is sort of forward and back and in and out at the same time. The dildo is curved and i point the curve towards the prostate side.

And then i stand up and use my fleshlight hands free with the shower mount. Then just keep switching between the two. My showers have got pretty long now​:see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have achieved a prostrate orgasm a few times only . Wife is currently inactive , so no assistance there . Have achieved it riding several dildos , especially when standing in shower rocking up and down and side to side similar to @Toy_addict . But my best so far is with my WeVibe Ultra 2 Egg while standing . I am not a youngster and the volume was most impressive . It would be fun to have an anal expert dominatrix to work some magic on me and maybe I could learn how to better .

1 Like

Ive been able to orgasm without touching, by myself. On my back, curved smooth dildo (the blue doc jonson one on here).

Im only 6 months into ever being pegged. One night it was really close but havent yet.

1 Like