Prostate play

Last night was the first time I have ever had my prostate massaged by someone other than myself and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

I have used anal toys by myself before but never experienced pleasure like i did last night from my wifes finger.

We have been building up to it for a while and last night finally took the plunge (no pun intended), up until now she has just massaged around the area without actually penetrating which I also found extremely pleasurable.

So basically I am just wondering if many other members indulge in prostate play and do your partners enjoy giving?

Me and my partner frequently have anal play. We began by using a finger and this has since developed into using multiple fingers, sex toys and even our tongues!

Both my partner and i enjoy giving and receiving anal play and is a great way to be really intimate with each other.

Have masarged my self with finger and toys, love to give anal pleaser to the wife, tounge, toys and finger, makes a great start to our love making. the wife is not too keen on the idear of dooing the same to me But she will use some toys on me every now and again, this is early stages

My wife and I have been experimenting with this for a few years and have recently started using toys. We have been using fingers and tongues on each other for a while.

We both enjoy both giving and recieving and it really helps us feel close and trusted. My wife likes the excitement caused by the expectation that rises in me.

From a man's point of view, I would strongly suggest a toy to increase the ease of stimulation, and probably combine it with oral sex.

We're curious about this although I'm not sure how to locate the prostrate. we're getting into pegging and anal play a lot more.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

May I point anybody interested/curious in prostate massage/milking/stimulation in the direction of Lubyanka's blog which you will find very concise and helpful.

She covers everything prostate-y! I'm sure she'll answer any questions you have too.

SG