Prostate "Super Orgasm"

Jus got a new massager now, way bigger than any used before, nervous bout it!

1 Like

This is where I put the cat amongst the pigeons, sorry guys.
First of all, the sole purpose of the prostate is to provide fluid for the sperm.
Following cancer I elected to have my prostate surgically removed in its entirety.
I can now experience an intense orgasm with no ejeculate at all. Sometimes they can be much more intense than they were pre cancer and I can speculate that they are P spot but without the P.
I wonder if by taking the ejeculation out of the act it creates something more intense in other ways.
I do not know if the medical fraternaty have looked in to this but it would be interesting to find out.

2 Likes

There is a five year wait before you are given an all clear and I have a way to go before that happens. In the mean time all is good and I agree regarding the focus. As to the sperm it is similar in effect to having the snip as the testes only do their bit when required.
Going back to the theme of this thread, the prostate can produce a large amount of fluid when stimulated but that does not always coincide with orgasm so I feel mental stimulation may be key.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Had countless what you describe as ā€œwet onesā€ with my wife at the controls. I think Iā€™ve had one while masturbating with a similar toy which probably means I didnā€™t as itā€™s super intense. Wish I could have one on my own. Other than the one time of coming close Iā€™m like 0 for 100. My wife is the master at it though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been working with different techniquesā€¦born female, but I have a prostate and Iā€™m technically intersex. A medical mystery.

The prostate seems to be the source of a lot of the fluid Iā€™m releasing during sex. Iā€™m just super frustrated with it because I never seem to feel empty. Its like something inside me is telling me thereā€™s fluid left, and it has to come out.

I donā€™t really have vaginal sex, so with my husband it is 99% anal. I get him to focus on the spot inside me that makes me cum hardest, and after a couple of strong orgasms where I release a lot of liquid, I just kind of dribble. I arch my back and push, but the harder I work the less satisfied I feel. Iā€™ve worked on it with a couple of toys, with even less results. Whatā€™s up with that?

5 Likes

Had a Prostate orgasm for the 1st time. Was amazing. The feeling of ejaculating without an erection was such a feeling.

6 Likes

Amazing!! Well done!! Very happy for you!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Sooo so good! Even when thought it was done I jus relaxed in a euphoric state of mind n I started the cum started flowing againā€¦will defo be trying it again shortly! Massive thanks to everyone on here who has helped me with advice. Truly the best bunch on here, hope I can help others in some way too

7 Likes

Iā€™ve recently got the njoy wand after seeing quite a lot of reviews and comments on here. Tried it out for the first time and felt really good but didnā€™t get to the magical Super o. I think I have a patience issue as I had a couple of waves where I felt like something was going to happen but maybe tried a bit too hard and wanted it too much that it just faded away both times. In the end I grabbed my fleshlight and went crazy which felt amazing when I did orgasm but I wish Iā€™d carried on with the wand on its own.
My session was probably about 20-25 minutes or so. Iā€™ve seen a few comments saying itā€™s 45 minutes or more. Is that really the case the first time? Iā€™m guessing once you have the right technique then you can super o quicker?

5 Likes

I think in the same here ā€¦ Iā€™ve tried a few times with my Njoy, but whilst some nice feelings and a bit of ā€˜milkingā€™, not quite got thee yet.

I always was impatient! Xx

R xx

5 Likes

That is very exciting to hear, congrats on getting an Njoy wand :slight_smile: Ahh donā€™t worry, it will honestly happen after more practice (and patience Iā€™m afraid). Thatā€™s a fun end to the session though haha! :joy:

Yes that honestly really is the case, my best advice (based on what youā€™ve said) is:

• Donā€™t try to go faster to get to the prostate orgasm faster, youā€™ll actually do your fastest during the prostate orgasm itself, slow and steady WILL win the race!

• Do try to block off an hour of time where you can 100% focus (no distractions) just on yourself, making sure youā€™re only massaging your prostate AND that youā€™re as turned on as you can possibly be (or the prostate wonā€™t enlarge)

• Donā€™t be upset or down if it doesnā€™t happen, enjoy the journey, which ironically is the key for giving yourself a prostate orgasm

Good luck!!! And it will happen :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just to clarify - when you say lift up and down once its in, you arenā€™t moving it in and out then? It is just the up and down like a lever?

2 Likes

That is correct, itā€™s a vertical up (if youā€™re lying on your back flat on a bed, vertical up means that it presses against your prostate, which would be located on the interior wall above the inside of your anus) and then back down

4 Likes

Ill give it a go next time - thanks! Ill try that. Its very easy and tempting to pull in and out - I find that more challenging than touching myself and need more patience to pull up and down like a lever.

Iā€™ve also experimented with lying down on my back, and then putting my feet against the wall - not sure if that was this chain I read that in, or elsewhere. The closer my feet are together - and the more firmly flat they are against the wall makes my legs shake in a way that adds to the overall feeling of moving closer towards orgasm.

Iā€™ll keep on at itā€¦

4 Likes

100% putting your feet up against a wall is amazing as it positions your body into the perfect angle!!

Good luck!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Iā€™m still searching for that P spot orgasm so have been reading up on this thread for tips :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great and definitely do ask on this thread if you have any questions about reaching that prostate orgasm??

Itā€™s not easy but once you get there the first time itā€™ll then be like riding a bike :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s all about finding the right angle that works for you

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I am flexible enough to lay on my back and get my feet flat on the wall. When I use the Njoy cum just starts and drips out I am not having an orgasm when this is happening. Do you do that also?
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

A night last week I had an amazing hour with my toy. Eased it in n didnā€™t start going proper with the vibes for a while. You really need to be in the mood for it for it to work. After 40mins or so I was in pure elation. I didnā€™t fully reach an orgasm but I was ejaculating ā€˜pre cumā€™ for literally 20mins or so. Best feeling. Iv had the orgasm once n best orgasm iv ever had in my life. Keep looking, itā€™s worth the search

3 Likes