Prostate "Super Orgasm"

Are you touching your cock at the same time? There seems to be mixed thoughts as to whether this is counter productive.

1 Like

Corrr! I am soooo missing out. I bought the

Lovehoney Booty Buddy 7 Function Vibrating Butt Plug 4 Inch

(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=74400) a few months ago, hoping to experience this amazing Super-O, but it never happened. After several uses, I didnā€™t feel anything close to an orgasmic sensation or anything really pleasurable.

I conclude that this is just not for me. BUT ā€¦ could it be that this vibrating prostate massager is just not hitting the spot? Would I be better investing in a different model?

Thanks for any tips.

1 Like

A few nights ago the wife was tired and in a little bit of pain, so she ended up going to bed early. I was feeling horny and had a THC/CBD edible earlier that was kicking in, so I resolved to try using the steel wand per @UKlovingcoupleā€™s suggestion.

While I did not achieve orgasm, I was able to get some really good sensations and kept getting pre-cum to flow. I think I was fairly close a few times, but I was in the bathroom and standing/squatting and trying not to be too noisy. I had thought about doing all of this in bed next to my wife, but didnā€™t want to disturb her sleeping.

Something I think I realized with my body is that the best sensations were when the wand was pretty deep/far inside of me. This seems odd as I thought the prostate gland was typically fairly close to the opening of the anus, such that a finger should be able to touch if once inserted or that even massaging around the perineum could do the trick , but that usually doesnā€™t do much for me. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is my grasp of male anatomy just rubbish?

In my experience itā€™s around 3 inches or so inside. For me the best p-spot sensations come from gently drawing the tip of the njoy wand from inside to out, so pulling from about 4inches deep to around 3inches.
Approximately mind! Iā€™m generally not sitting around with the tape measure :rofl:

Thereā€™s a different point near the entrance which is pleasurable, but really quite different. Where the muscles and the base of the penis meet, basically. I think I read some where that the bit just on the outside where the perineum meets the anus is known as the ā€˜black pearlā€™ in some eastern tradition (anyone else heard this?). Stimulating this but from the inside is a pretty strong extra bonus while the penis is getting attention.

2 Likes

I tend to touch it to get aroused and then leave alone. If Iā€™m wanting a prostate orgasm and I touch my penis it tends to take my mind off the job in hand :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™d definitely agree with these ball park figures lol. Yeah I agree the back to front thing is really pleasurable. @ScorpioDaddy I donā€™t think this is weird as when I get really close I sometimes go deeper. I think I read somewhere that itā€™s like hitting the back of the prostate but hell I donā€™t know, just know it feels damn good.

3 Likes

Yes most websites say 2 knuckles off a finger so not even a whole finger deep! My 4-5 ibcj deep butt plugs and rotating vibrating massager just about seem deep enough.

Normally when I push them in further I get more precum and can feel it knocking my prostate.

With my 7 inch glass beaded LH dildo is where I get my most milking. I can take the whole thing but kinda feel itā€™s in a big space then.

I go about 5-6 inches deep push my hand towards back to curve push it up towards my belly and get pre cum.

Iā€™ve ribbed forwards and back and thought I was going to get super o then I squirted! Clear white through wee and a lot. I googled it and male squirting is a thing and pretty messy hehe.

I go toilet before and during a few times but not sure if I can achieve super o prostate wise. Iā€™ve had a few new external perineum orgasms which are great and different.

2 Likes

@Knottydevil - Love it. Iā€™m going to refer to that as code for Mrs. Val to dive inā€¦ fantasticā€¦! :laughing: :rofl:

Not that I had an Prsotate orgasm last night but my wife used my prostate massager on me for the first time last night!! I nearly lost my mind it was so pleasurable.
For the first time ever I felt like I could have cum from p spot stimulation just because of how horny I was with her using it on me!
Onwards and upwards to that orgasm, hopefully with her help too

5 Likes

That sounds amazing! :grinning: And itā€™s 100% being incredibly turned on that is the key for making the prostate produce lots of semen that will edge you closer to that prostate orgasm!

2 Likes

I sooo love anal play, but still looking for the holy grail of the p orgasm on my own. I have a plethora of toys, but never seem to get there. I think only once have I ever had such an orgasm, with a lady (who really knew what she was doing) massaging my prostate, whilst performing oral sex ā€¦ I nearly passed out!

@UKlovingcouple, I have loved reading your in depth (forgive the pun) details of using the Njoy, and the results you get - I think I may just have to sloooow down a bit here, and take my time!!

I have never spent as much as the Njoy costs on a toy, and it does seem expensive, for something so simple, but from what Iā€™ve read here, and the product reviews in LH, Iā€™m sorely tempted.

Love Rachel xx

2 Likes

Hello @Rachel_sometimes haha the pun is perfect and spot on!! :joy: That sounds very exciting, that sounds like the BEST experience, wow!! :grinning: Love it!!

In terms of the Njoy, for me it really was worth the investment as itā€™s the absolute perfect sex toy for working towards prostate orgasms and once I unlocked them (had my first one) using the Njoy, I can now have them with regular dildos and Aneros sex toys!!

If you have any questions about how to take that last step and reach for a prostate orgasm so ask us?? I find the key things are:

• Taking it slow, the whole session!
  • Not going too deep, focusing on the prostate
  • Using LOTS of lube and reapplying lube
  • Making sure youā€™re very turned on (which is the only way the prostate will swell and let you have a prostate orgasm)

Youā€™ll know when it happens as itā€™ll last a few minutes and feel genuinely feel like your best orgasm BUT GOING ON FOREVER!!! :grinning: By forever I mean a few minutes haha but still, honestly worth the effort to get there and as theyā€™re prostate orgasms you can go back again for another one (although you are likely to want a break after one hahaha)!

6 Likes

Thank you for your lovely reply xxx

I will keep you posted, once the mortgage is approved to buy the Njoy ā€¦ my quest will still go on!!

Love to both

Rachel xx

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read and commented on the above post and have been very close several times with all my toys.

I actually find that my orostate5is quite far in.

With my fingers, toys and dildos I go a few inches in and up towards me belly and nothing.

Got a bit further in and angle towards my belly button and nothing.

I got about 5.5 to 6.5 inches in which is longer than my longest finger then I get precum and sensations and can milk myself.

1 Like

This may have been answered already in this thread so forgive me if it has but when a prostate orgasm happens, does the man cum? Or just the sensation of having an orgasm?

1 Like

That is very interesting! 100% it makes sense that the prostate might be located in a different place but that is really amazing that youā€™ve now found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when you have a prostate orgasm (as in, a full body prostate orgasm) there is no ejaculation, you will still pre-cum (a lot!!) but you basically have an orgasm without ejactulating, which is what means that you can have multiple prostate orgasms after each other as thereā€™s no refractory period :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@UKlovingcouple are correct in my experience.
When i use my aneros massagers i get multiple intense dry orgasms. Practice and patience is needed to learn the techniques but its well worth the time and effort.
My sessions are both incredibly erotic and quite a work out with one orgasm often rolling over staight to another. Sheer bliss.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll hopefully get there one day. I did read that having a strong black coffee before prostate play can help to get the blood gojng to the inner nether regions!

1 Like

I donā€™t know why I had never thought about it before but now it makes me incredibly excited to try again! I donā€™t get the chance to do it often but I shall block out a time to massage my prostate when I have the next available slot!!

1 Like