Prostate "Super Orgasm"

100% definitely! I agree! It’s more in your head and your emotions! Ahh oh dear, yeah that’s exactly right and I’m the same! Hahaha great pun :wink: I really hope it works for you! It took me quite a few attempts but it’s 100% worth the effort (plus putting in the effort is fun by itself haha)! :joy:

1 Like

@ManyWords99 That is 100% right about how the aneros and njoy target different areas of the prostate, which is very strange haha I hardly knew anything that the prostate was capable of years ago haha! :slight_smile: Ahh that’s very interesting! Definitely interested in the MGX as plastic! :slight_smile: Amazing advice and recommendations!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very true! :slight_smile: Good point! It is strange how women have the g spot and men have the p spot, which seem to require the same shape of dildo and method of masturbating!! I’ve found that since starting to do prostate masturbation, me and my female partner have been able to share tips on how to masturbate, which we obviously hadn’t been able to do before haha so that’s been very fun! :joy:

1 Like

I think theres alot of equivalent anatomy and circuitry going on in that area. It did be use me why the only sold that glass dildo as a g spot toy when its potential as a p spotter is so obvious.

It must be amazing being able to share that and have a little bit of insight into what the others feeling as well.

1 Like

Definitely! I know haha it feels like an obvious thing to market curved dildos for both g spot use and p spot use!? Double the sales haha :joy:

It’s honestly added another dimension to our intimacy! It’s so often (and expected) that men and women’s sexual experience is quite different, but there are similarities between g spot and p spot masturbation! And we both enjoy watching each other masturbate haha it makes a nice change from sex every now and again! :joy:

1 Like

I had the rexus revo too, the slim one, and I felt it was quite enjoyable. But for the money it just wasn’t worth it.

I am currently playing with the LH rotating head prostate massager. I haven’t a direct orgasm from it yet, not sure if it sits well enough for that. Also it is GIRTHY, so it’s not the easiest to use.

How is the NJOY for girth? Does it take a while to get used or is it quite manageable?

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for not seeing your message! The Njoy is pretty thin in the middle but the large bulb end does take some time to get used too!

Thank you for your information I had recently ordered a glass version of the njoy to test out and after that I know want the pure wand so much more!!!

1 Like

Ahh really! How was the glass one?? Did you manage to give yourself a dry prostate orgasm??

1 Like

No I have not yet we have only tested it out twice now and my OH is still alittle nervous! Struggling to find the right position and spot !!!

I also havnt played solo !!!

I LOVE the glass as it’s similar to the stainless as in temp control when it’s first inserted cold I love the feeling next time i want to get a bowl.of ice water and soak it first ;)!!

2 Likes

Ahh so you’ve got all the fun and excitement ahead of those orgasms to look forward too! Amazing! Ahhh amazing, I always have to heat my Njoy up in warm water haha I’m definitely not as cold-resistant as you :joy:

Do keep us updated and ask if you or your partner have any questions! :grinning:

What helped your partner open up I made a topic this morning about setting the mood !!! My wife is very nervous and hesitant !!

1 Like

That’s an interesting question, my partner was exactly the same! We actually tried pegging first, which after a while she started to really enjoy and then for my first time using the Njoy we lay down side by side on the bed and masturbated ourselves separately!

Because it takes so long, she ended up having 3 orgasms then just watching me, but her face when I orgasmed was amazing haha she was in complete shock at how massive (and non-ejaculatory) the orgasm was (as was I)!

Honestly, prostate masturbation needs to be so precise and you need to be so relaxed, it really (I think) can only be learnt by solo masturbation over a long period of time

3 Likes

Great answer thank you very much for yiur expirances

1 Like

Thanks so much for this info, it is really insightful. I am curious, has anyone else on the chain achieved the Holy Grail? @UKlovingcouple did you achieve with any other toys?

1 Like

Hey!! I had the Njoy for half a year so trained myself with that to have dry prostate orgasms but I now also have an Aneros (the program) which I’m also able to have orgasms from, but that is much more difficult so I would definitely not recommend that one for beginners/if you haven’t had a dry prostate orgasm before!

2 Likes

Just caught up on this thread whilst having a Google for similar stories. I have a slightly different method to the OP which is less effort and handsfree (big plus point for me) but is more difficult to regulate the intensity and thus the (unwanted) wet orgasms. Wet orgasms tend to mean the end of play for me - things become too sensitive.

I lay on my front using cushions to raise my hips - this acheives two purposes, gaining height and reducing penile stimulation. I sometimes supplement this with delay cream/condoms. Some prefer movement across the prostate, some prefer pressure, I prefer pressure so I insert the bulbous end, being careful not to allow it to go too deep, just beyond the end (the deeper it goes the easier it finds its way down there and that’s not where I want it to be for pressure).

Then I let the weight of the toy do the work, it’s hanging down between my legs and Sir Isaac Newton’s beloved gravity is applying the pressure in just the right place. If you’ve got yourself well laid out on a sofa or bed well supported, you’ve now got hands free to do something else, which in my case is to don a VR headset and find your favourite VR stimulation.

I try to relax and do nothing for a while, enjoying the feeling of fullness and the mild pressure in the right places, eventually, the muscles in the area start to involuntarily move (like your arms do when you’re trying to hold something heavy for too long) and this combined with the pressure starts the process of orgasm. In this situation penile stimulation is your enemy and sometimes so is too much pressure. If you feel like it’s going too far, the easiest thing to do is to push the wand in a little further - or pull it in further if you have the muscle control to do so, it relieves most of the pressure. Pulling the wand out has the opposite effect and can apply so much pressure it pushes you over the edge.

If you can avoid going over the edge, you can stack these orgasms up one after the other. I can have an orgasm, then stop for a while and as long as I restart play within 10 mins or so I can walk straight back into the next. The longer they last the more difficult they are to stop becoming wet, I think my usual pattern is two or three then a wet. The wet is more powerful and intense but is game over for me so I try to avoid one.

10 Likes

Ok im straight and been reading all the posted and now im pondering on giving it a try any suggestions on toys.
Money is tight so njoy is out just ordered the aneros mgx so thats a start.

2 Likes

Theres quite a few suggestions in this thread if you wander through it.

Lovehoney have a 60day return policy if you dont get on with anything.

2 Likes

Do you have to kay on back or is there away of sitting.
Also found this

competitor link removed

2 Likes