Prostrate milking

Well finally managed at the weekend to milk my prostrate and get some fluid out without touching my penis! Overjoyed is an understatement, I've even orgasmed by prostrate stimulation which left me completely breathless and light headed. Last Saturday I bought the long classic purple vibrator from here and set about it on the bed. AMAZING feelings and when I looked fluid was coming out of the end WOW can't wait to do it again

I love to be milked, my favorite way is being pegged by my OH, we have a curved strap-on that stimulates my prostate awesomely and always gives the right result!!!

'Milking' - whoever thought that was the sexiest way to term it. ...

brucey15 wrote:

Well finally managed at the weekend to milk my prostrate and get some fluid out without touching my penis! Overjoyed is an understatement, I've even orgasmed by prostrate stimulation which left me completely breathless and light headed. Last Saturday I bought the long classic purple vibrator from here and set about it on the bed. AMAZING feelings and when I loomany congratked fluid was coming out of the end WOW can't wait to do it again

Many congrats. Welcome to the milked club.

Many guys think this is a little gay but hey just don't understand what they are denieing themselves

With time and pacticeyou will only increase your pleasure However the ultimate is to find and trusts partner to milk you so you can relax , enjoy your milking.

Its best done after a period of abstention from orgasming with an amount of edging. This helps with the increase of prostatic fluid (Pre cum) so it milks easier and with more volume. Enhancing the ultimate orgasm

Hi there, what's prostate stimulation like?
Does fluid just come out? Or does it feel like. Proper orgasm?

I've been wanting a prostrate massager but I have the idea that you premature ejaculate rather thN a proper orgasm...

Have any guys on here managed to take the whole Mr ed 18 inch dildo my misses pegs me all the time and we working our way up in sizes and I want to know what 18 inches of dildo in my ads feels like