prostrate orgasam

anybody evere have one i curious about it. I have read a lot about it and tried it couple of times just cant get it to work for me any advice would be cool . also what toy would be the best and i like a smaller size not into the giant things i want pleasure not pain

I've had the pleasure of a prostrate orgasm or being milked quite a few times now, we've got the Red Rider G-Spot Strap On Harness Kit but use the dildo to massage my prostate, My OH like to wear it and be in control, its a great feeling to cum with no contact and theres lots of it!

We also have the red rider kit, feels great but haven`t acheived a hands free yet, the feelings are there just need to keep the rhythm up for a bit longer. Wife won`t use the dildo on its own as she feels its cheating she wants the first prostate orgasm i receive to be from her wearing it, not that i mind that.

okay sounds good can you say how large its around i dont like real big length is ok

try the rude boy prostate massargers, i have 1 its gggooooodd lol. iv had a few P.O's. im into pegging with my wife, strappon, dildo attachments. try reading some of the threads on here that are about pegging,,, some good advice is given out.

Still trying to get used to anal probing myself. I guess I need more practice, but I'm finding the whole feeling a little too distracting to be able to describe it as pleasurable so far. Really want to find out what a prostate orgasm feels like though.

Prostate orgasms are amazing when you learn to have them, the first few times you try it's normal for it to feel uncomfortable and feel like it's not working as it takes time and patience to build up to achieving one stay patient and you will get there it's only normal for it to take time, look for a toy specifically designed to massage the prostate, first one that gave me proper prostate orgasms was the aneros MGX I still have it and use it as I think it's an amazing little device and also with it been small it's not uncomfortable at all plus it's hands free, deffinetly one of the best if not the best toy I have ever had for achieving these types of orgasms I would deffinetly go for that one, it comes with instructions and a nice little storage box to.

Good luck.

The first prostate orgasm I had was as a kid - from climbing a rope in the school gym. That's how I found out such a thing was possible.

I never had much luck with the Aneros type devices and actually came closer to an orgasm using the Aneros technique with an ordinary butt-plug.

I have had them from being pegged but prefer the very intense orgasm that comes from receiving penile stimulation while being pegged - the best of both worlds!

i have 1 vibe that i like its not to big and cruved. but i just dont know what im suposed to feel like when hitting the prostrate. what i would realy like is the real thing like i said not to big around its has to feel better than these hard vibes and dongs does anybody agree or am i wrong

Try the Nexus Revo 2 - I've not had a P-Gasm with this yet, but of all the massagers I've used this is the best and with a bit more practice I'm confident I'll achieve a hands free!

tinytheturtle wrote:

i have 1 vibe that i like its not to big and cruved. but i just dont know what im suposed to feel like when hitting the prostrate. what i would realy like is the real thing like i said not to big around its has to feel better than these hard vibes and dongs does anybody agree or am i wrong

wen u hit it , ull know.. its the best feeling.. if u get a awsumely gooodd feeling that u feel all through ur lower half...then uv hit it.. ul know :)

I have to say that after a 3 years of anal play now, I have still not experienced an anal orgasm :(. I have found, or at least think I've found my prostate, and been able to "milk" myself. (but only once, instead of multiple times) but I have never felt anything earth shattering or mind blowing. It, for me, just feels like such an anti climax. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong?

silly Q but wat is "miking" again?? prob know it if some 1 said lol.. but..today my brain ant working lol