Pubes must go!

Nope. I am old enough that a full bush was the de riguer when i was younger, Brazillians and hollywoods were not really invented so been giving oral on a full bush for years and have no problems at all. Shaved gives easier viewing but really i dont care either way.

so yeah understand where weerage is coming from. All the mucky mags i looked at had full bushes. Reckon its a bit of a generation thing, depends what you are used to.

i am the missing link and luckily my OH likes it that way as i couldnt be arsed shaving and I would need a strimmer!

Smoothe as a babies bottom, I expect him to be bald down there as I am. Nothing more sexy than the bare skin rubbing against each other and much cleaner for oral sex

I can’t stand my own pubic hair. Other than the stuff on my head I can’t stand it. It’s annoying and unpleasant to me. I personally shave every couple days. I’ve tried waxing but the in-between-waxes stage was ffffoooorrreeeevvvveeeerrrr. I don’t mind a bit of a bush on my man but not a full bush. Nicely trimmed 👍🏻

I just realised in the 9 years that I have been with my partner I've never asked him what he likes... glad to say I've just asked him and he is happy! We both are very closely trimmed, we like a little bit but nicely groomed..xx

Me and my partner don't seem to have much preference either way.

She keeps things natural, which is fine by me.

I prefer to keep it smooth below and trimmed above, just for aesthetics. But never really understood squeemishness about pubic hair, to be honest.

I prefer my partner smooth and I’m smooth too as it feels better :)

Both smooth, my wife had the Hollywood, and i thought it only fair i went smooth too, never looked back!

Have been neglecting my duties my wife's got rather bushy, safe to say I've got the shaving gel and will take care of 'everything' below the waist ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am completely smooth from waist down, although for fun am regrowing the triangle of pubic thatch .... but only that. Two months in and getting bushy, but will still be a while before it looks like a tramp's beard.

Takes a fair bit of maintenance, but it's so sensual smearing the shaving foam all over. If I do it every couple of days then the razor just glides and doesn't block with hair.

I prefer smooth for me and well trimmed for her . I still remember what a turn off a full bush was when I was much younger . "Hair care" is a fun and sexy form of fore play at our house .

I like my husband natural and hairy, I trim and keep things tidy but don't like the bald look personally. It seems popular to go bald these days, but thankfully I've never been intimate with anyone who has refused because I have a bit of hair.

My partner prefers me to be smooth, i shave her too

I prefer him trimmed. I never give blowjobs unless he's smooth or trimmed. He prefers me smooth.