Pubic Hair Care

jav_ski wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

I like to have a bit of hair on my OH to tickle!

x

where abouts?

Chest and going down from the belly button!

x

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I only shaved it off because of a deal me and the OH made when we started dating. I shaved, and he shaved too! Lol! But I carried on doing it. makes sex and masturbation more pleasurable when you haven't got a mat of hair there.

I definitely agree with that! Makes it more pleasurable for other people too! I mean, I shave my balls from time to time because I like them being licked and I wouldn't like hairs in my mouth so...I give my partner the same consideration! I also prefer my girl to be shaved/trimmed because I love going down on girls and it makes it easier and more fun!

Am I the only one that likes guys to be au natural then or only a bit trimmed. Trimmed too much or shaved too much just looks really unattractive to me and is a real turnoff.

i agree i have shaved for a couple of years now cant stand the idea of being hairy down there now plus my ex was allways keener on going down if it was nice and smooth (bonus)

Schibi wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I only shaved it off because of a deal me and the OH made when we started dating. I shaved, and he shaved too! Lol! But I carried on doing it. makes sex and masturbation more pleasurable when you haven't got a mat of hair there.

I definitely agree with that! Makes it more pleasurable for other people too! I mean, I shave my balls from time to time because I like them being licked and I wouldn't like hairs in my mouth so...I give my partner the same consideration! I also prefer my girl to be shaved/trimmed because I love going down on girls and it makes it easier and more fun!

Am I the only one that likes guys to be au natural then or only a bit trimmed. Trimmed too much or shaved too much just looks really unattractive to me and is a real turnoff.

I'm generally just happy to be there!!! Wild, trimmed or bald as coot: I love it all!

xxKPxx

Magic Hands wrote:

sould i try a wax or stick to trimming it?? i do a good job trimming it but dont know if i should have a change?

Wow whats all this about?? Wax?? Ouch!! It's up to you but I think you're perfect the way you are.

Which bit are you talking about?? Didn't look overgrown to me! x

....ok....well it's up to you. I could do it for you!!

If you want me to, i'll do it x

MH, since the boards got shut down, new rules have been put in place.

And this could be seen as a violation of the rule in regards to knowing people in real life/having their number/email/facebook etc :-/

Just dont want you getting a warning xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Shaving for me is a pain in the.. groin. I get nasty razor rash, so I can only trim rather than shave.

Use Liquid Silk as shaving cream AND as after-care lotion, works for us!

I wish I had the guts to go and get waxed, because when I do it myself: I end up hysterical with nervous laughter at the pain. I also get bored and can't be bothered. Veet etc I have to be careful with and shaving just annoys me!

As for the man in my sort of life - or is that the sort of man in my life?? I like him as he is.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Veet removal cream is a nightmare! It doesn't work on me anyway. Doesn't dissolve the hair at all!

Same, used to use it, but I had to train my body to get used to shaving because hair removal creams just don't work for me, and you have to be REALLY careful not to get them on "sensitive" areas.

Ax

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Veet removal cream is a nightmare! It doesn't work on me anyway. Doesn't dissolve the hair at all!

Depends on the person. I know girls and guys who use it on legs, underarms, genitals...all of it ^_^

i tend to use it, works quite well on me and gives less rasor rash. again it depends on the person

Eeeep, I wouldn't want to use Veet down there... sounds painful! I'll stick to shaving methinks.

Lol I have to admit ... I use an epilator to pluck myself bare!!! Hurts a lot at first but in a way that I quite enjoy...I tend to have to stop part way through to (ehem) sort myself out!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I have to admit ... I use an epilator to pluck myself bare!!! Hurts a lot at first but in a way that I quite enjoy...I tend to have to stop part way through to (ehem) sort myself out!

xxKPxx

Hiya Kitty how are you hun??

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Hiya Kitty how are you hun??

TB

Hey dude! I'm grand thanking you kindly, and your goodself? Can I just say your avatar is HOTTTT....makes me want to play!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Cheap ones do, but some rather expensive ones are supposed to be rather gentle. Better than the last facial hair remover pack I bought! I was looking for bleaching cream, but the store didn't have any, so I bought a "hair removing kit" thinking it was like a facial hair safe veet cream. I opened the box to find 4 strips of sandpaper (No lie!) and a handle thing to stick them on too! OUCH!

LOL...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That does sound painful!

I think my epilator was about £40 ... not sure if that counts as expensive but I have to say it is pretty painful but it's an odd kind of pain that I like. It makes the skin really hot and tingly (not unlike after being spanked hard) so you can give yourself your very own temperature play treat and sit with some ice to rub against the hurty bits (of cours eif you can find a volunteer to help with that so much the better!)!

The finish you get with an epilator is incredible...so much softer than shaving...makes you so strokeable and it takes AGES for the hair to grow back so you stay fuzz-free for longer!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Eeeep, I wouldn't want to use Veet down there... sounds painful! I'll stick to shaving methinks.

Depends on how sensitive things are. You test a small amount out first ^_^

I am a delicate little flower, have very sensitive skin :P

Think i'll just stick to the shaving routine!!

I was going to say that i couldn't justify spending that much money but if i total up how much i spend on razor blades a year it doesn't sound too bad!