Pubic Hair Care

LOL AA I think its the thought of forking out £100 in one go that does it for me razor blades just get put in the shopping trolley with the rest of the shopping so you just don't take any notice of them.

LOL AA I think its the thought of forking out £100 in one go that does it for me razor blades just get put in the shopping trolley with the rest of the shopping so you just don't take any notice of them.

well i prefer all off but still think i'll stick to the razors.... i've not been convinced enough to change my method of hair care !

I'd love to be able to use an epilator, but I have such a low pain threshold I can't see it being good for me.

As for Veet, I've tried it down below without any irritation, but it doesnt work very well on me. I end up having to shave afterwards anyway so it's pointless!

Nexas wrote:

Aww, so good old fashioned shaving or waxing seems to be what people think should be done?

That seems to be what people come back to again and again, for convenience more than anything I guess.

Nexas wrote:

Aww, so good old fashioned shaving or waxing seems to be what people think should be done?

Shaving's good enough for me! I'd actually love to be able to get it all waxed off, but my aforementioned low pain tolerance makes it a no go! It's bad enough when I get my eyebrows waxed!

Ecksvie wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Shaving's good enough for me! I'd actually love to be able to get it all waxed off, but my aforementioned low pain tolerance makes it a no go! It's bad enough when I get my eyebrows waxed!

I'm just scared I'll go into the technician and I'll be the abnormally hairy person who's a total freak of nature :/

shellyboo wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I'm just scared I'll go into the technician and I'll be the abnormally hairy person who's a total freak of nature :/

That kind of stuff wouldnt bother me. You've come to a place to have everything put right again!

They're called technicians? And shellyboo I'm sure you're not hairy at all! I mean a lot of guys go to beauticians to get waxed, waxing a girl afterwards is nothing to them :D

Disco Dave wrote:

They're called technicians? And shellyboo I'm sure you're not hairy at all! I mean a lot of guys go to beauticians to get waxed, waxing a girl afterwards is nothing to them :D

Yes, a beauty technician :D But what if I have hair in places no-one else has ever had hair before?!?!?!? There are a lot of nooks and crannies down there.

Irrational, crazy fear, yes. I know.

shellyboo wrote:

Disco Dave wrote:

Yes, a beauty technician :D But what if I have hair in places no-one else has ever had hair before?!?!?!? There are a lot of nooks and crannies down there.

It's their job, they do it 9 to 5 every day. Considering they have to do 3 years of training before they even get to have a proper job doing it, it's highly unlikely you're going to have anything they havent seen before. Getting rid of hair is what they do, I can't see what they're going to find unexpected.

In the highly unlikely event you did, they'd be professional enough not to shriek "OH MY GOD ITS HIDEOUS!"

What other people think doesnt matter. You pay your money, they get rid of your hair. Job done, everyone's happy.

Ecksvie wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Disco Dave wrote:

It's their job, they do it 9 to 5 every day. Considering they have to do 3 years of training before they even get to have a proper job doing it, it's highly unlikely you're going to have anything they havent seen before. Getting rid of hair is what they do, I can't see what they're going to find unexpected.

In the highly unlikely event you did, they'd be professional enough not to shriek "OH MY GOD ITS HIDEOUS!"

What other people think doesnt matter. You pay your money, they get rid of your hair. Job done, everyone's happy.

It's just a niggle in the back of my head, particularly niggly since I shaved last night and I was doing bits and was wondering "does everyone have hair there?" and finding hair in places I have not previously discovered.

I wouldn't let it stop me from going, I just have never got around to it!

I used to condition, then i decided to cut it as short as hell

If I take it all off I always end up scratching myself in full daylight lol!

x

masterandslave wrote:

If I take it all off I always end up scratching myself in full daylight External Media lol!

x

the trick is to exfoliate before and after and do it every couple of days or so...much less itchy!

Ax

for those duscussing epilators, boots has a 13 rd off their braun epilators, which isn't much but is slightly cheaper

Epilators and burning off hair

x

Mine is as nature intended! Although I do somtimes trim a little - but OH assures me that although I sport a 'full bush' it isn't too wild and is natually quite neat! I did shave it bald last Valentine's Day but found it was itchy and irritated after couple of days and hurt too much to re-shave so just let it grow again and have sworn never to repeat it! LOL His are just natural too. I didn't realise men particularly groom theirs too! none of the guys I've been with have as far as I'm aware . Do the guys on here do it for themselves or so it's more aesthetically pleasing for partners??

Ecksvie wrote:

I'd love to be able to use an epilator, but I have such a low pain threshold I can't see it being good for me.

As for Veet, I've tried it down below without any irritation, but it doesnt work very well on me. I end up having to shave afterwards anyway so it's pointless!

i used the sensitive veet last christmas,and oh my god,i burnt myself,it was agony,red raw for days and blistered...i had to keep bathing it in cool water and applying sudocream,never ever again

I had an incident with Veet a few years back trying to 'tidy' up before a holiday to Lanzarote. I only had it on about a minute and it started to burn me really badly so I quickly washed it off. But that was red raw and burning and I walked like John Wayne the next couple of days! Thankfully by the time I got on holiday it had just about worn off!! I also should have known better because years ago when it was Immac I used some one my armpits and got really burnt then as well and couldn't put my arm down properly! Bad times!!