Pubic Hairstyles

How does everyone wear theirs? I currently have a small strip of hair whilst the hubby is clean shaved xx

All off

Both myself and my mrs is shaven smooth saves her having to dig for that pube at the back of her throat lol

Hi love 2havefun I think this topic has been covered in other post but just as an aside Usually have a landing strip but now winter is coming a full bush

We are both hairless, I have been for years and my boyfriend started shaving when we got together. I have a friend that has done my waxing for ages and she now does us both as we find it lasts longer than shaving.

Was completely smooth all over, but stopped shaving pubic triangle 3 or 4 weeks ago (but keeping everything else smooth). Prefer smooth, but quite like the way it looks at the moment. Interesting to see how bushy it gets before it all comes off again.

AWB1955 wrote:

Hi love 2havefun I think this topic has been covered in other post but just as an aside Usually have a landing strip but now winter is coming a full bush

Not to cause offence, just an observation, there are plenty of multiple threads and repeated questions/discussions. I don't necessarily think it's a problem, as there are ways new members who won't have seen the old posts or chats.

I seem to go against the grain or current trend but I'm full bush lol. I always have been. It's nice and trim don't get me wrong, but still full and there :) I did try going bare a few times but found it so uncomfortable - fair play to anyone who loves it!

Nothing at all. Zilch. Nada.

all gone smooth usally touch itup every coupleof days

Natural. Keep flipping from totally smooth to natural look.

As winter is on its way, for the second year running, we have decided to go full hairy, that also includes armpits which I loved to see on my wife last year. In spring it’s the smooth look.

Both totally smooth, i hate landing strips, they tickle my nose, and the fear of sneezing is a distraction i can do without!

My OH has no pubic hair style as she has none!😁 As for me I tried bald but after a few days it looks like "the last Turkey in the shop" and would get very uncomfortable! As well as unsightly in growing hairs so now I stay as trimmed as short as I can!

Currently I have a small strip and he is trimmed with shaved balls. We are naturists and are usually completely smooth in the summer.

Over the years have tried all styles, was totally untrimmed when a teen and early 20 like most women those days, then had a heart shape, inspired by Mary Quant who had similar. Then various forms of trimming including a V-shape and no hair at all. From what we see in swinger clubs, pubic hair is making a comeback.

I got lazy and stopped shaving my straggly ball hairs, and now they've grown back they're no longer straggly any more. I've now got quite furry little hamsters living in my pants.

Was trying the fluffy look and had about 2 weeks growth. Until last night when I decided it needed to all go. My Husband is just trimmed, I love his body hair so a randomly shaved pubic area would probably make me laugh!

I'm going hairy for winter. Normally just trim the pubes a bit but have stopped it completely now and I'm not shaving under arms either although my underarm hair doesnt seem to grow very quickly anyway.

Bald is beautiful .

i've been totally bare since I started licking pussies myself, and realised how annoying pubic hair was when you are giving a good licking. So as I want good lickings, as a courtosy to those who lick me, I keep myself totally bare.

Clean shaven