Public Bondage

after geting totaly absorbed in a thread about public bondage (for any of you who dont know thats going out with restrains on under your clothes...or on display) on informed concent i really want to try it.

here starts the LH virsion.

any ideas or experiences or feelingson the topic

my favorite idea- purely for its inventiveness has to be:

• get an coat with pockets that you dont mind cuttin
  • make two small holesinside the pockets
  • thread a ziptie or string through the holes
  • put coat on sub and secure zip ties/ string around their wrists
  • take them out into town
  • enjoy.

(dont forget to support them incase they fall)

a harder, more risky one that sounded fun was being gaged with a scalf or collar pulled up high to hide it.

Ooh, sounds interesting. Can you give other examples of such restraints? The only thing I can think of are cages and chastity belts.

I have no experiences of it but I am a little curious about it. Would like to see other views on it. =)

Do you have any ideas on what you'd like to try rd? EDIT: Reads above post*

That sounds like a very fun idea.. don't know how practical it'll be- I'll end up falling. >.<

here is link to original thread (not sure if it will work)

https://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/32936/

most ideas utalise oversized clothing to hid various collarsand leads, cuffs, crotch ropes, harneses, hobbels, clamps or rope underwear and of course themost daring and complex being a gag

oh ye, one i liked look of was: go out for shoping trip with Master/ Mistress, they push the trolly and sub isnt alowed to let go of Master/Mistress's belt under any circumstance. apparently you get lots of strange looks especialy when sub is all blushing.

this shall be fun :D Master Visiting in 10 days so i shall ask him to try out some of the ideas i've seen. i might ask if he can handcuff me when we go out to see a film. ill let you know how it goes.

oh yes with tape roung the top of your thighs too

and a nipple to clit restraint yummy

I've done it for photoshoots, including being hogtied in front of the life centre in newcastle city centre

cor got any pics of thaat???

i wear my clamps and pegs for ages hen to take them off really slow mmmmm delish

[IMG]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/blue_vix/suspension/IMG-20120705-WA0000.jpg[/IMG]

lilac_vix wrote:

[IMG]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/blue_vix/suspension/IMG-20120705-WA0000.jpg[/IMG]

Wow, that must have taken balls lol. Well done! =)

I don't see the connection to the sign though- science?

Ork wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Once upon a time with an old boyfriend, I would be taken for walks along the street with a collar and lead on. I loved it! Became a frequent sight for the neighbours. But I was much more wary about it in the centre of town!

I have contemplated having rope tied under my clothes to go out in. Part of the reason I keep thinking about a fishnet bodystocking so I'd be able to feel it under my clothes over my skin but not visable through them! I bet that would make me feel super sexy!

Haha I have done that a few time's it's an incredbible feeling

I love this too.

AA, you NEED to get a fishnet bodystocking. They're so easy to wear! Don't have to worry about anything falling down and it feels so sexy against your skin. =)

i dont know if i'd do any physical bondage when out and about but psychological play would be fun

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Bondage tape is a decent idea actually, and won't be as visible under clothes. The trick is getting it to stay in place, not have it come undone when walking around, and making sure it's comfortable and doesn't chaffe etc.

make sure it is clean and dry andpulled tight. tucking the ends undernieth will help as well. i had to dress formaly and then realised that i had turned the white tights i wanted to wear into stockings the night before. as i dont own a propper suspender belt and didnt want them sliping or showing i used white bondage tape to hold them up. it worked really well but i was very awair of the setup and although a little scared it did make me feel rather sexy. it would make some nice light public bondage.

Sign me up for some of that !!!

Danni71 wrote:

well stay here and hopefully we'll be able to provide you with some fun ideas to try.

It was outside the life centre http://www.life.org.uk/ its a game I play on fetlife, you get a bondage pic in a location begining with/inspired by a letter of the alphebet. Its group is called 'rope on the run'. Its different to the kind of public bondage rag doll is talking about though.

I think bondage is an art form and as such I don't have a problem with it being done in public so long as you're not promoting sex or nudity which I don't think should be imposed on people who didn't ask for it. Wearing secret bondage is public is different, because its the whole thrill of geting one over on people and having the secret/ the danger of being caught added to the enjoyment of the bondage itself.

Hanging from a tree in the Northumberland National Park. There were some very nosy hikers who kept looking, it was rather funny. [IMG]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/blue_vix/suspension/IMG-20120705-WA0015.jpg[/IMG]

rag doll wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

well stay here and hopefully we'll be able to provide you with some fun ideas to try.

All well and good if I had a partner or a dom to participate with me :(

Danni71 wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

All well and good if I had a partner or a dom to participate with me :(

ah well, atleast you have your fantacies- they're always fun. i got rater fustrated at having to wait to see my Dom when i was reading the IC thread.