Public nudity

Hello

As I hinted at in my other thread. I used to enjoy public nudity. It was only ever nude beaches, answering the door, and being nude in the morning when my (ex-) husband’s friends had stayed over.

None of those are really options now.

What do people do who get off on a bit of public nudity?

Thanks

Anna

4 Likes

I’ll get naked for Sexterminatrix, and have done chores and gardening out the back yard naked or in my chastity cage, and naked/having sex in the outdoor jacuzzi, but that’s about the extent of it. The idea of the nudist beaches is intriguing to me, but sadly I have never partaken purely out of morbid embarrassment. Hopefully one day, when dutch courage and opportunity arises!

Surely the beech is still an option (depending where you live of course.) You would still have some other options to tempt people. Delivery drivers, trades people, visitors. Try not to offend people but I say go for it. @anna.michelsburg

Personally I would be careful when exposing in front of people that haven’t consented to this but as stated further up the thread there are still nudist beaches when the weather is warmer. Could you join a naturist group that meet up for group parties and camping weekends etc. I don’t know where you are but there’s a water park near us that do a naked session every year. If you go onto Facebook and search nudist groups I’m sure you’d find a community that you could join! :wink:

3 Likes

Many years ago, I stayed with a friend who had a Dungeon in Las Vegas. He was doing some renovating on one of the rooms and I and another woman were helping. We were slaves for the day and were naked and wore collars.

I was up a ladder painting when the renovating crew arrived - 3 men. They stopped in surprise when they saw me and my sister slave working in the nude and I was afraid we would offend them. But then they all smiled. I remember how their eyes brightened.

Master Len, the dungeon owner, introduced us, and we all ended up working side by side. Oddly, I only felt slightly self-conscious. I bet they had stories to tell their mates after work. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I never wanted to get naked in front of someone who was not expecting it or thought it would be a turn on. If you enjoy being naked around other people there are lots of Naturist clubs in the UK you may want to try.

Thank you.

It is not so much nudism. It is more the unexpected nudity that I sort of liked. The perfect example is a friend of the bf/husband coming down for breakfast to find me nonchalantly naked making coffee.

4 Likes

I understand the idea that unexpected nudity will be a turn on for some, but as others have said it’s removing consent from the other party.

On the forum of a certain well known swinging site you’ll always find no end of threads, generally posted by men, asking which women enjoy flashing boobs, bums or more at men in pubs, clubs, bars and out in public. There’ll always be several positive responses but also plenty of answers posing this specific question.

How would you feel if you or a family member were unexpectedly flashed by an old guy in a raincoat whilst walking down the street?

The principal is pretty much the same.

7 Likes

I had not thought of it that way.

I will have to think properly about this.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Ha ha those times. Erm no, no, no I never ever did that ha ha. I was young when that was an actual thing, you’d often read a story in the papers about women who had reported such cases to the Police.

What time do you serve Breakfast? Ha ha I am joking honest.
I get your thinking but you do really have to be mindful of others, hence my suggestion of nudist places, although that does take the surprise element away, probs a better way of being nude nowadays.

Never public nudity but whilst being horny a few weeks ago and Miss being at work all day Sunday we agreed I’d clean the house naked. Definitely enjoyed it although felt weird with all the curtains closed on a sunny day!

2 Likes

Nudist beach… my wife and I have our happy place there. We have found a place with a bar that serves food ( a chilled out sanctuary). Every age, and size goes there.
They have evening events where people attend dressed and go naked later if they want to have an evening swim. Hopefully going again soon.

On the other hand, nudity in your own home is hardly public nudity and it’s not unreasonable that someone there might see very personal things, from sex toys air-drying in the bathroom to you early in the morning being naked.

Same goes for nudity in a Dungeon. I wrote about encountering a work crew while nude, but if you are in such an establishment, then nudity, partial or complete, is expected.

When I was skinny dipping at an isolated beach on a very isolated lake, I did not expect the couple in the power boat that cruised by. They could have moved away, but instead chose to slow down and ogle.

While it is good to respect the rights or feelings of others, or consider the effects of self nudity, in some situations it just happens.

1 Like

On the subject of nudist beaches/resorts and getting a kick out of being naked in front of others, I’ve said this before but it bears repeating. My reply is to a guy worried he’ll get an erection, but the principal still applies:

1 Like

We have skinny dipped numerous times, and occasionally it’s because we have forgotten our swimwear. Once after a particularly long hot drive to the South of France we pulled over at the side of the road and stepped onto the beach. There were camper vans with people BBQing and cars driving along the road. We just walked to the shoreline and stripped and we’re straight in for a refreshing dip. Once cooled down we drip dried and dressed not at all embarrassed by our actions and neither were the people who witnessed it. We do seem to have become a lot more repressed regarding public nudity what with PCness and mobile phones.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this.

“nudity in your own home is hardly public nudity”

This.

There is nothing wrong with being nude when my ex husband’s friend stayed over.

But, yes, unexpected public nudity is potentially inconsiderate.

I am not sure how I will scratch this particular itch. It was at most nude on a beach in Fuerteventura that I enjoyed, a bit of strutting up and down when the mood took me. Perhaps those days have to wait until another girlie holiday, see my other thread.

2 Likes

Reading your previous posts I was convinced you were in America. Are you in the UK? If so I would think the beach is the best option.

Nooo

Very proud South West girl.

I live somewhere closeish to the sea near one the grotty cities in the SW. I am near a few nude beaches but never been. I hear they are a few older men sitting on their own in the dunes.

I’m so impressed you are a UK lady. You certainly had me convinced you were not. Your in a lovely part of the UK although I suspect a little busy in the summer. Try the nudist beaches down there.

There are nude beaches in the UK?! Surely it is FAR too cold for that! :joy:

1 Like