Publishing product reviews

How long do reviews take to appear on the site?

If they think the review is not that good can they decide not to publish?

@Snag_46 normally 24/48 hour but Lovehoney are pretty good and it will be up in a few hours

1 Like

Up to 72 hours, I find most of the time it takes a day and a half. I’ve never had a review not published, the review period is usually to make sure it’s appropriate. If it goes past the 72 hours I’d contact lovehoney customer support.

3 Likes

When you say “not that good” do you mean the quality of the review writing or was it a negative product review?

If you mean quality of the review itself then Lovehoney will generally publish all reviews unless they believe it to be too sexually explicit, uses a lot of expletives or is offensive.

Negative products reviews are normally published unless Lovehoney think you have a faulty product in which case they may contact you to discuss. This tends to happen more with tester products though.

2 Likes

I mean my review writing skills aren’t great so I thought maybe they only publish the ones which has lots of detail.

I’ll give it another day or so and see if it appears

Yeah it’s quite normal to have to wait a day or two, depends on the time of the week too I think but it will be uploaded soon :blush:

2 Likes