Punishment ideas - more teasing than suffering

My first real thread is asking for suggestions for "punishments" for my new trainee. She is not ready for the hard flogging or spanking scenes, and so I'm looking for ideas for her infringment of the rules.

I have used things such as ice cubes, showers whilst dressed in her work outfit!, and emailed her about performing oral on her and then not doing so.

So what teases have you done to OH's when they have pissed you off?

Rubbing my clit thinking hes going in but doesnt

One hell of a tease kinkyfuckery ;)

It is when he has dick fingers too rubbing slowly moving me but not actually going inmmm

Denial of orgasm woud be an option but I still have to live with her!

My Master likes to gag me with his cock so i cant breath and then hold my head there till i start to stuggel then doesnt let go then lets me free after counting to 10 whilst i flap and try and hit him. or he will play with me till im excited then sit on my chest pinning my arms by my side with his legs so i cant touch myself and then pleasing himself as i watch and desperately try and reach for his cock with my mouth and struggel try to touch myself.

rag doll wrote:

My Master likes to gag me with his cock so i cant breath and then hold my head there till i start to stuggel then doesnt let go then lets me free after counting to 10 whilst i flap and try and hit him. or he will play with me till im excited then sit on my chest pinning my arms by my side with his legs so i cant touch myself and then pleasing himself as i watch and desperately try and reach for his cock with my mouth and struggel try to touch myself.

That sounds hot x

trust me, first one is terafying...althogh i always seem to go back for more and second turns me into a sexual pleasure (instead of food) driven zombie. its infuryating but i let him. i think i get off on knowing he's enjoying it and my expesions as he bullies my nipples :)

he has resently threatedrd to make me stripp for him after i told him i'd feel silly stripping.

Oohh a dare

b/f plays with my vagina ,then just on the point of orgasam walks away

worst treatment i have ever recieved from any male

Have read some of the above with interest, not so much the asphyxiation, but some good ideas for a newbie. A question for the ladies if I may - What is the longest you have been restrained and brought to the brink and then left alone by your OH? I mean completely left alone in the room tied to whatever you were tied to before they came back in?

Thanks for the ideas so far, and we did set out safe words form the start. We have two;

- the first meaning she is 'unhappy' with something and just wants to change from what we are doing,

- the second meaning TOTAL stop.

one we enjoying at the moment... I use rope to ensure she is appropriately immobilised, then strategically position a "wand "and I then go for a nice long shower. From our shower I can see her writhing on the bed. When I return, she is in a bit of a mess and it is then "my time " and use her as I please! . Forced orgasm and orgasm control.!

same, i'd hate to be left tied up. not just cos of stress on limbs (which is a killer when upside down with all the blood draining from your toes)

thanks for the concern AA and ork. yes i do mean deep throating but we also endolge in more conventional forms of breath play so when i mention me flapping my Dom knows that i actualy do that a little earlier than nesesary and i know that he's going to hold me there after i start flapping so i facter that in. itssimilar actualy to when i used to try and to 40 lengths of a pool underwater. also, Masters Dad happens to be a GP which is sort of usefull but hopefully we wont have to explain why he now needs to resusitate me :/

i do appreciate your words of warning though.

sorry for hijacking thread

simker wrote:

one we enjoying at the moment... I use rope to ensure she is appropriately immobilised, then strategically position a "wand "and I then go for a nice long shower. From our shower I can see her writhing on the bed. When I return, she is in a bit of a mess and it is then "my time " and use her as I please! . Forced orgasm and orgasm control.!

true tease

Well I could see some of these ideas coming my way, LOVE that's truely sounds like a punishment.

Hows it going ?

My Master is currently unwell, but I am looking forward to more punishments!

Thank you for asking.