Punishment ideas !!

Outdoor chores wearing something dodgy in case the neighbours look over the fence?

She has a very sechulded garden ..... But yea chores in just a t shirt !!

Watch your beautiful Dom pleasure Herself with your genitals wrapped in tissue. Any cum or pre-cum found on the tissue requires not 1 single spanking for a week, just house chores wearing heels and a maids outfit with a nappy. So the punishment is 2 fold.

She will love the tissue idea , I know however it will be a sore bun for every bit of cum !! God this is a bad idea

But you like being spanked, so the punishment is withdrawal of your painful desires.

I am not sure I would describe it as like !! It's a strange thing to explain .... I am sure you know what I mean !! I just got caught doing the essay as well !! :(

I certainly do know what you mean.

So any more suggestions from anyone now I am doubly in trouble!!

Hi just be a submissive and take anything that you're mistress decided to do to you, all the ideas so far are great especially for you to dress up as a maid and surve your mistress

Ha this forum was started at her request! She is currently struggling to decide between them all. The "blue" essay suggestion was a touch of evil genius

So has anyone ever been caned before ?

Sorebilly wrote:

So has anyone ever been caned before ?

Nope ..... but wouldn't mind experiencing a few gentle strokes to see where it leads.

Anyway, I think that your next essay should be a public one .... written on this site. A nice easy one for you .... 'The Humiliations of Sorebilly'.

That's too cruel !! From OH "if 5 people agree with this then his next one will be" Ps I got 6 with cane 3 over pjs 3 bare

Next essay on here I mean

Phew massive sign of relief from me

I'll bump the thread to get you sweating again!

Sometimes psychological torture is better than the physical!

Hope you enjoyed the caning. Any nice bruises yet?

Ha your meant to be on my side.. I still have some nice lines, we went to afternoon tea with two of her friends the next day ...... Wooden chairs not fun

Afternoon tea ..... how frightfully middle class!

Ha she is very middle class , I have to "watch my Ps and Qs"

Sorebilly wrote:

Ha she is very middle class , I have to "watch my Ps and Qs"

Penis and Quims?