Punishment ideas !!

Well here goes. As you guys know I am in a sub / Dom relationship with an older women. I was meant to be doing chores today, however I have been wasting time on here ! Therefore my OH has told me to ask you guys for an appropriate punishment !! The " best" suggestion will be chosen by her. I am 25 and she is 52 Please be gentle !!

A day of chastity for every hour wasted?

Squats wearing a butt plug. One for every minute wasted?

Hog tied and whipped

LH & butt plug until all chores are done to Dom’s satisfaction

Clean her entire house/ apartment in chastity, wearing a women's maid outfit and a big ball gag.

Figging!!

Prepare her a lovely meal then stand in the corner naked whilst she eats it. Might allow you to wear her most unglamorous undies if that will add to the humiliation. Then a sound spanking.

Arrgh !! You are all cruel !! Can I ask what figging and Lh are? Quite new to this !!

From OH "loving these please keep them coming!! "

So far I am grounded for 2 weeks and have a 6 o'clock bed time and 7 at weekends. I have also had to write 200 lines!! O and spanked obviously ! So anything u guys and girls suggest is on top of that !!

Ha ha ..... didn't think of lines. That's so 'old school' but brilliant.

Figging .... I had to google that. Made my eyes water just thinking about it.

A punishment we had at school was a variation on the 100 lines thing. It was called a 'blue' and consisted of having to write an essay (usually 1000 words max, but could be less) on a subject decided by the person giving it. It was imaginitively called a 'blue' simply because it had to be written on blue paper. More difficult than lines 'cos you had to use some brain power.

I think a few cold showers wouldn't do you any harm, and perhaps a nice cleansing enema.

Digging a deep hole in the garden and then filling it in again?

Put your dinner in a dog's bowl (a nice hygienic new one) and making you get down on all fours to eat it on the kitchen floor. You will be ideally positioned to receive some suitable strokes across the backside if anything spills over the edge onto the floor.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Digging a deep hole in the garden and then filling it in again?

That's a bit 'Cool Hand Luke' -ish.

Next you'll be suggesting the poor sod be made to eat 50 hard boiled eggs in an hour.

Oops .... I just have. Sorry Billy ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

How about drinking loads of water and then not being able to go to the toilet until you wet yourself?

How about drinking loads of water and then not being able to go to the toilet until you wet yourself?

AsYouWish! wrote:

I'd make him wear a nappy for that. Don't think Dom will be too happy if he pees on the carpet.

Ok ....... So the digging idea is now been used as an excuse for outdoor chores :( A "blue" is now a thing and I am writing one as we speak 1000 words on ............:.. Chairs !! How the hell am I meant to manage this !!

And yea I am ment to be in bed so I am doing it by torch light under the covers !!