Pussy Plug

I’ve not heard of one of these - the closest you’d come to something of such likes on LH is the larger Secret Smile Jiggle Balls…

If your curious just google the blog i reco mended and have a look :wink:

1 Like

I googled as was curious and can totally understand their use and think they may indeed be an idea for pander to me.

3 Likes

I did the same - definitely something to try and bring my wife’s attention too! But turn on that. Would be so fun to be out one night at a restaurant with her wearing the latex dildo pants.

I looked them up too. You would need amazing kegel muscles or latex pants to keep them in place I would imagine.

I’ve used butt plugs vaginally for a first use and really enjoy them, maybe because I’m very small so going for the pop type people like dildos with knots at the base for? I prefer to slip them in and out than just leave them there though, definitely not going about my daily life with them in. I can’t fit double kegel balls in and they don’t do much for me.

We have cut a very soft dildo, quite thick, to a length that is comfortable for her, and she has used it at home while having dinner and when going to bed the hole has been very large and lubricated.

1 Like

Got it sorted. Available elsewhere. They do xS-XXL now.