Pussy Plug

Hi we thought we’d try here for advice and recommendations.

We’ve had the small LH glass plug before which is great and can be worn fairly comfortably to the shops etc ready for getting home. Might reorder one as it was brilliant and see through.

But we’re looking for a wearable plug/dildo which can be worn all evening. Any recommendations? I think the glass one would be okay but maybe softer and a little bigger is better?

What we’d really like to try is some form of pussy plug which can be worn too. Anything suitable? Would really help prep for getting home as it would help loosen up for a fist :eyes: any recommendations for this?

4 Likes

@bonfire-ashier-05 Never heard of a pussy plug edited by mod

1 Like

@AWB1955 I’m afraid @bonfire-ashier-05 is very new to the forum so won’t be able to post pictures for a little while yet.

Pussy Plugs are a new one for me as well. Obviously there’s quite a few butt plugs that work for people for prolonged use. The closest I know of for vaginas would be kegal balls, would they be a possibility?

1 Like

Hi thanks for the replies!

Could be. Maybe a butt plug would work. Would need to be maybe rounder and a bit thicker at the base though :man_shrugging:

I’m hoping someone out here has tried something like this…?

1 Like

How about something like this?

1 Like

I am interested in this one never heard or seen a pussy plug would bring tears too your eyes lol or really damp knickers

Yes, ive come across vaginal plugs before. Theyr still a pretty new thing and only a few companies seem to make them. Sadly lovehoney dont sell any so i cant name names, but phallophile reviews has a nice post about them as she’s reviewed quite a few.

Brilliant thanks. I will have a look!

1 Like

@bonfire-ashier-05 Have you thought of double panties? these are latex panties with two dildo’s molded in to them for just this reason

No? Do you have a link!?

Hi are they a user on here? Or is it a twitter/Instagram/blog? Thanks :blush:

Not to anything on Lovehoney, don’t think I’m allowed to share links for other shops but if you Google it you should find what I’m after,

The closest I could find is THIS it’s the same but without the external penetrator.

Thanks so much - so if I google double panties?

Yes Google “double dildo latex panties” and you should find what I’m referring too​:+1:, and it seem plenty of videos too!:grin:

1 Like

Never knew there was such a thing as a puss plug but yet now thinking of it it’s so obvious there’s a thing for them lol

A blog, just google “phallophile reviews” and she should pop up

2 Likes

Lovehoney don’t sell them unfortunately, I’ve seen a few fun looking ones elsewhere but haven’t bought one because I prefer to buy from here (I know they are discrete and customer service is good). You could put it in the pander to me thread if you like?

2 Likes

Thank you. Got just what I wanted - from the states though. But delighted.

2 Likes

Ooo! Interested in what you got @bonfire-ashier-05. :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Green eyed girls advice

1 Like