Pussy plugs

What’s your experiences and recommendations?

2 Likes

There arent very many ive come across. They seem to be a newer thing on the market so only a few people are making them right now.
Sadly, i dont think lovehoney sell any, and we can only talk about items lovehoney have sold. So I cant post any suggestions im afraid.

They do look like alot of fun though and would definetly be up me street

2 Likes

I’ve seen them somewhere but can’t remember where. I only buy from here (I just feel safe here :woman_shrugging:) so I didn’t make note of where I saw them. If you have any links you could put them in the pander to me thread?

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly comment as I don’t have the body parts for it :frowning: but I hope you find the best one going for ya

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 someone put them in the pander thread a while ago

2 Likes

Ah, thats probably where I saw them then :woman_facepalming:

I’m definitely going to buy one. I have a Yoni stone, which fills me pretty well, but am always looking for new ways of feeling full.

1 Like

Have to admit, they appeal to me too. They seem to be tricky to get in the uk sadly.

2 Likes

After doing a quick look around, these may be up your alley. Si Novelties Small Penis Plug And Lovense Lush 3

The first had pretty good reviews for both anal and pussy play. In fact a few people actually called out that they just use it for vaginal stim. The later, we have not used , but have had some issues with Wevibe’s similar toys, but I wish you luck!

1 Like