Pussy pump, and nipple suckers

Hope im posting in the right section, Im relatively new and not posted much, but I do read most of the posts anyhow, my OH, realy loves a swollen vagina, lips and clitoris and likes to suck and play to get the desired effect, if you see what I mean, same with my nipples he likes big nipples, and in his words likes to keep them trained

So I was wondering what anyones thoughts were on a pussy pump and nipple suckers would they they achieve the swollen look he likes I do enjoy nipple play, and after sucking on them he puts pegs on or clamps on them, any advice on the best way to use them and which to buy

Thankyou for your help

Hey and welcome. Nipples suckers will for sure give you bigger nipples, we have found the screw type to give the best effect as the plain old suction ones don't suck with enough force. As for pussy pumps, we have found the 'pussy' shaped ones are not that great, they are really hard to get everything lined up properly and there isn't much space once its on to get a good swell.... we get much better suction and that swollen lips look with a penis pump, much easier to fit and loads of room for really good suction. Hope that helps, have fun