Pussy pump didn't work, does anyone know why?

I bought a Doc Johnson pussy pump which I got yesterday. I lubed up and popped it on my pussy and pumped away but nothing happened. Am I getting it in the right place? I tried the lower part as low down as my anus, as high up as just over my clit and everywhere inbetween. Wasn't sure whether it should be over my pussy hole but tried anyway. On and off I tried for about 4 hours having breaks inbetween obviouslyGot nice sensations but no swollen clit. I was sooooo disappointed as I've only just found out how to orgasm and wanted to intensify that as it doesn't happen very often. Does anyone have any advice on how to position a pussy pump?

PS It did suck me up really well, I filled the cup, so I know I got something right! My partner and I can't be together for personal reasons so I masturabate alone so I don't go crazy!

I have used this and a few other pumps and this is definitely the best one to use.

First of all check the tubes from you pump, they may not be attached properly. they must be really tight.

This one is the strongest and best out there, so If you still cant get any suction; heres the best way to test it, place the cup over your boob where you will guarantee a complete seal and gently pump once, after 2 pumps if you dont feel anything you definitely have a leak somewhere.

Also try you bum or thigh you will guarantee a seal here too just to check its actually working ok.

You need to be lying back, knees up, yes you need to place the cup completely over your pussy, not over your anus.

Try placing it between your pussy lips that will also give a great seal, you then press gently and pump just a few times and you should immediately feel suction.

Use lube this will help, plus someone else helping out can see the best place to position it..

Hope this helps a bit, I have full reviews on here and on my site; which may help.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/08/doc-johnson-pussy-pump.html

the force is now with me! wrote:

PS It did suck me up really well, I filled the cup, so I know I got something right! My partner and I can't be together for personal reasons so I masturabate alone so I don't go crazy!

I did the same thing Avrielle lol. I didnt see this till after I posted double doh...!!!lol.

But the extra info may help you anyway, have fun.

Also try the Toy joy Cherry blossom this is mind blowing as it vibrates too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17801

and my full review on my site and piks.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/toy-joy-cherry-blossom-vibrating.html

It seems to be a good fit and sucks everything up well but I don't any more sensitive even after a while pumping. Basically what it does is sucks up my clit and surrounding area then deflates slightly, so I just pumped again till it was at it's maximum again. Am I doing it right as far as that's concerned?

Thanks ladies for your help

Blondii, I have just bought the Cherry Blossom as it was on sale at £15.99 cos it's being discontinued!!! :(

I was wondering if there's any way I can contact you direct for a few tips on solo masturbation as my situation is quite unusual and I'd rather not divulge too much here!

Avrielle, I'll let you know how I get on!

Hi Illumine, does what I'm doing and feeling sound right? Is it supposed to rise and fall a bit?!!! I was worried about pumping for longer cos I'd heard you shouldn't do it more than 15 minutes at a time! I think I did try for at least ½ hour but, as you say, maybe I need to do it for longer - thought I was going to get RSI at one point from pumping!!!

a couple of hours? without breaks? Wow!

We'd read somewhere to leave it on for no more than 15 mins at a time with a few mins break before re-pumping. We generally did this for 2-3 times.

Illumine how much effect does it have?

For us, the labia definately have much more blood flow so too does the clit and everything feels a lot 'harder'. We get nowhere near the change you see in videos though.

it doesn't quite sound like you've got a good seal (did you put a bit of lube around the rim?)...

Ours deflates ever so slowly.

Thanks Avrielle, will try her there.

Hi sxe_couple21,

yes I did use lube and it felt like it had a good suction, it certainly didn't fall off!!! It takes a few minutes to deflate, By everso slowly do you mean it took that 15 mins to deflate completely and then you re-pumped?

Avrielle, I think I must be going blind cos I can't see a link to Blondii's email anywhere on her profile page just things she likes/doesn't like etc!!!! lol

the force is now with me! wrote:

Hi sxe_couple21,

yes I did use lube and it felt like it had a good suction, it certainly didn't fall off!!! It takes a few minutes to deflate, By everso slowly do you mean it took that 15 mins to deflate completely and then you re-pumped?

No after 15 minutes we still have to use the pressure release valve in order to get it off.

Hi sorry I was out all day yesterday heres my mail

midnightboudoir@gmail.com

Ask me anything Ill see if I can help huny.

Your pussy will swell but it deflates a bit after, it necver stays exactly the same size; but should stay swollen for an hour or so, maybe your not pumping enough; BUT I really wouldnt suggest pumping too much, you know when youve over-pumped when you start to ache, you must stop then.

But when youve been using the pump for a bit your body adjusts and will swell much easier and you will be able to pump a bit more, I could only manage 2 pumps on my 1st time, I was really disapointed, but after a few more tries, I can now get to about 4-5 pumps.

I actually enjoy the feeling of pumping up then release, pumping then release its am incredible sensation.

Im so pleased you ordered the cherry blossom youl love it, I explain about that on my site too,I explain all the pulses etc.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/toy-joy-cherry-blossom-vibrating.html

Its slightly different and maybe youl get more sensation with a direct clitoral stimulator. The vibrations are amazing especially after being pumped.

Okie if you have any other questions just mail me hun.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

a couple of hours? without breaks? Wow!

We'd read somewhere to leave it on for no more than 15 mins at a time with a few mins break before re-pumping. We generally did this for 2-3 times.

Illumine how much effect does it have?

For us, the labia definately have much more blood flow so too does the clit and everything feels a lot 'harder'. We get nowhere near the change you see in videos though.

I have left mine on for over an hour but I havent needed to as I get a really great effect now. I do fill the cup luike illumine.

At the beginning its best to leave it on for a longer to allow the labia to get used to the extra blood flow, that way the effect does last alot longer and your body gets used to it.

This prevents aches too, the aching is when your labia is just not used to having the extra bloodflow, you must stop here and release.

At the beginning its best to pump till it feels really warm and tight, stop and leave on for about 15-20 mins, it will deflate a little naturally, I just added an extra pump or 2 to keep it tight.

After release it and see if you are more sensitive.

Do this regularly and you will enentually fill the cup, but take things slowly and enjoy of course.

Ill check my email sorry you havent been able to get me, go to my site if not, you should get me directly then.

midniteboudoir@gmail.com

(Im not a bad speller but couldnt get the spelling I wanted, so had to spell midnight - midnite)