pussy pumping while pregnant?

Hi, does anyone know if it's safe to pump whilst pregnant? Advice isn't Crystal clear online, and I really don't want to bring this up with my midwife! Any info or experience on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would advise no, solely incase of any damage caused or early labour. I know air inside is a big no no, fisted is advised against because of it.

No experience, but definitely doesn't seem worth the risk to me. Always best to err on the side of caution when advice isn't clear!

I don't really know either, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. I wouldn't try it just to be on the safe side

A quick google has informed me you this is a terrible idea. It can abort your fetus through essentially sucking out the mucus plug and if you use it too soon after birth it can cause serious bleeding. I've found this on several sites and some claiming to come from medical professionals. Didn't find anything arguing that it was safe. I would have thought this was crystal clear advice and a perfectly clear NO :/

What about a clitoral clamp? It would get you a similar heightening of sensation but without the risk to your baby. Used in moderation they are supposed to be safe during pregnancy. Even less risk could be using an orgasm balm on the clit?

Definitely put that pump away though.

We haven't done any pumping, so don't worry! Thanks for advice, its what I thought anyway. Lovebirds_x I couldn't find anything like you found, I have only googled on phone though, don't know if this makes a difference? Good to know about using too soon after birth too, didn't see anything about that either. Although, experience tells me that I don't think anything will be happening too soon after birth anyway 😴 Will have to be patient for a few months. Thank you all.

Noooo don't do it!! You can use a clit pump but not near the opening. I know it's tempting I was the same not so long ago. Xx