pussy spanking

I agree with method described. We have just discovered this and my partner just loves it - slow start then building up harder until she cums - seems crazy but it really works.

Hiya Conan welcome to LoveHoney !!! I liked your films, oiled thighs, ..... ahhhh !!!

TB

Cant wait to try it..

Lady Lara wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I spanked my OH's pussy for ages the other night using my cock and she L-O-V-E-D it big time!

She was soaking wet.

SG69 x

I don't think I'd find that anything other than hilarious if my hubby tried that on me!! ( Are you sure she hadn't wet herself laughing? ( sorry) ).External Media My hubby smacked my bum in a weird way once and I just laughed and wondered what on earth he was trying to do.

I'm also a bit unsure of the logistics - just how did you manage it?

How do you "spank a pussy" with hands, my hubby has large hands and I can't think of how I would positioned to allow him that kind of access. Are we talking hand facing down from the stomach, or facing upwards from behind , is it a full hand on the general area, mainly clit focused, or what?

Hello Lara. I do start lightly tapping her whole pussy with my fingers, hand facing downwards whilst she is laying down, gradually getting harder or as hard as she likes. Then either before or during missionary position sex I will kneel between her legs and holding the base of my cock, tap(spank) her pussy, she will hold herself open as it gets harder, she does like it more so, directly on the clit.

I thought it was pretty common!

Hope this explains.

SG69 x

my partner does it on me - but it is a bit more of a "iwant you to get wet hurry up" kind of spanking! so i dont enjoy it that much but i do enjoy it when he uses his cock instwad of his hand.

I like it, but the OH doesnt do it, probably as he doesnt know i like it, lol.

Its an odd sensation, but a very good one nonetheless ^_^

x x x

Then just tell him morbidia just please please spank my pussy honey xx

we've never tried this but it sounds really good... might ask my OH to try it next time we're in bed x

Hi Lady Lara, I did double check with my OH and she assures me it isn't laughing that makes her wet!

Thank god! Tee Hee, and she defo likes it clit focused, you had me worried there for a min!

SG69 x

redapple wrote:

I have been doing this and NEVER knew it had a name External Media .... hehehehehe .................. xx

Doesn't it sound nice though mmmmmmmm my OH loves it xx

lickmadick wrote:

Then just tell him morbidia just please please spank my pussy honey xx

Hahahaha, i'll think about it ;-P

x x x

don't think too long babes xx

hmm, im afraid I dont think the OH would approve :-P xxx

Well, we gave it a go last night - it didn't reaaaallly do a lot for me I have to say, I was soaking wet before we even started so I don't know if that had anything to do with it - we tried it soft / hard and slow/ fast but gave up fairly quickly as I wanted his tongue working on my clit more than anything.

I have now found a new favourite " thing " , you can keep your pussy spanking - I like this MUCH more - he's not done it before ( that I can remember) - but after I'd come, I told him how much I wanted him to turn me over and give it to me, hard! This was after saying that nice, slow and gentle would suffice as we were both really tired!

He very nicely obliged and then after he'd come too, he started to rub all up and down behind me with his cum soaked cock and tease me just at the opening of my wide open pussy, OMG It was fabulous, he was massaging my bum and stretching my cheeks wide open, then pushing them together with his cock barely inside me, all the time fingering my bum. The sensation of him being just inside me as he pulled me wide open was amazing. I dont know where he got the idea from, but my god, it's really, really good.

What I thought was my ( very low down?) g-spot may actually be my u-spot because the orgasm I had was unlike anything I've had before, not as intense as a clitoral one but a pulsing, throbbing feeling that was just divine, all focused around the opening and this morning the area around my urethra is swollen and sensitive, in a good way.

I know one thing, I want more of it! I said that next time, he could do it before he comes, I imagine it would get him really fired up too, especially with lots of lube!

I think I surprised him by saying I wished we'd had the camcorder running - after all, he gets to watch anything he does to me, while he's doing it, and I'd quite like to see things from his pov. I can't quite figure how to set the camera up though, he couldn't really hold it as both his hands are needed for me. Hmmmm....... Any ideas people???

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I spanked my OH's pussy for ages the other night using my cock and she L-O-V-E-D it big time!

She was soaking wet.

SG69 x

Oh i dont mind that, or tapping it with his hand, but wouldn't wipping it hurt

Puppies77 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

She was soaking wet.

SG69 x

depends what type of whip you use External Media

dai wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

She was soaking wet.

SG69 x

depends what type of whip you use External Media

Oooo naughty External Media

I like doing it. The softness and fleshiness makes it an ideal spanking area! Feeling her get wetter from it is also a huge turn on.

I've been using a Vibrawhip that was LH DOTD a while ago. It whips and vibrates! I don't think we'd go past gentle spanking or tapping though.

I recently discovered that I love this... looking forward to trying it out more!

oooh i love this! Drives me crazy! Never had it done with a whip or anything...doubt i will for a while seems im single lol