pussy spanking

Are we talking tapping or actually smacking ??

Gentle spanking for me. No where near as hard as on a peachy behind!

Yeah, same here, gentle spanking is all good ^_^ x x x

I can handle that then....I quite like a b it of gentle tappin. :)

Nexas wrote:

I'm interested to try this!

heh me too... sounds hot :P

WandA wrote:

I've been using a Vibrawhip that was LH DOTD a while ago. It whips and vibrates! External Media I don't think we'd go past gentle spanking or tapping though.

ooh that would be lovley for this as the vibrating cool leather running ove heated skin mmmm

LF and Nexas, believe me, it defo is very hot ;)

x x x

gah this forum is bad it makes me all horny... ok so some of that might be discussing sex toys all night, and listening to remixes of closer by NIN... but still!

LF, believe me, i know the feelings.

And i frigging love that song ^_^ x x x

Damn right, tis awesome... but woah, it's also evil! heh. I seriously cant wait for 'aunt flo' to bugger off, im going to lock the bf in our bedroom!!

My girlfriends at her parents so I just end up frustrated. Which in turn makes me read random threads... It's a cycle of self imposed frustration!

It's on again!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

The vibrawhip... Ideal for gentle pussy spanking!

Yep! I've got a Vibrawhip and they're perfect for Spanking her Pussy but a gentle flogging with a short (10-14 inches) rubber or suede flogger is good too. You can be more accyrate with the shorter floggers plus you need a lot of space for longer ones! I flog my OH's pussy whilst she's restrained with cuffs over the top of the bedroom door and her legs spread wide open. Inbetween floggings I lick and suck on her clit and gently bite/pull on her rock hard nipples, she's gushing by the time I finish with her. She adores it.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Yep! I've got a Vibrawhip and they're perfect for Spanking her Pussy but a gentle flogging with a short (10-14 inches) rubber or suede flogger is good too. You can be more accyrate with the shorter floggers plus you need a lot of space for longer ones! I flog my OH's pussy whilst she's restrained with cuffs over the top of the bedroom door and her legs spread wide open. Inbetween floggings I lick and suck on her clit and gently bite/pull on her rock hard nipples, she's gushing by the time I finish with her. She adores it.

SG69 x

God this stuff gets me horny as hell...I'm gona have to stop coming on ere, think i'm getting addictedExternal MediaExternal Media

Buy the vibrawhip if you really like the idea of pussywhipping!

I think the spanking action adds to how wet she gets. I guess she gets wetter as its spanked out as well as her being mentally turned on.

WandA wrote:

Buy the vibrawhip if you really like the idea of pussywhipping!

I think the spanking action adds to how wet she gets. I guess she gets wetter as its spanked out as well as her being mentally turned on.

Can you feel the vibrations in the whip end or is it just in the handle??......I think I might be coming round to this idea (as long as its not too hard)External Media I have even been checking out over the door restraintsExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

God this stuff gets me horny as hell...I'm gona have to stop coming on ere, think i'm getting addictedExternal MediaExternal Media

It is in the handle but it works just nice on the whip end. I think the anticipation adds alot too. She doesn't know if its an arse or pussy that'll be getting a spanking.

Its worth a fiver!

Curses! I'd love to try one of those out for a fiver but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I won't be here to receive it...

You could email LH and ask if they can despatch it later on.

I can feel some purchasing comin on