putting on condom with mouth

I can do that :) With no teeth snagging and yes, always a flavoured one!! It just helps make the act of putting it on more sexy and keeps him nice and hard even if hes one of those that gets a bit shy at the thought of having to use a condom!!

I still need to master this, tips anyone!? :)

Oh, I haven't put a condom on with my mouth for years! I'm going to give it a go next time, to see if I still have the knack.

I used to be great at it, with a technique similar to Blackcherry's, squeeze the air out of the tip by holding it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, keeping the ring in front of my lips.Then with my lips folded under my teeth so there is no contact with the condom and my teeth I roll it down the cock as far as is comfortable for me then slide back up to suck the tip gently as I use my hand to roll it down all the way. Super quick and simple when you get the hang of it and it helps to avoid the clunky/awkward 'stop to put on the condom' step.

I hope it goes without saying that this method will increase the risk of STI's being caught and could damage the condom if it snags on teeth, so not a great idea for everyone.

I've always found it a great turn on when the woman I was with put the condom on me, in whatever way. Just starting to put it on with her mouth and then just rolling it down the rest of the way is great as well and avoids some of the risks noted above. Another plus to the girl putting it on is that it's a way for her to show that she's ready for entry, and just helps everything go smoothly and sexily.

How can I put this without causing upset. If his cock isn't too big its easy to put a condom on with your mouth. However, if he is well endowed (please please) its pretty well impossible. After you have had several thousand different cock opportunities its far easier and quicker to put it on by hand, 2-3 seconds, trust me.

One of our swinger friends was a working girl when younger and can do this effortlessley. But It's not as easy as she makes it look.

A useful tip we've learnt from her is not to roll condoms down, but to stretch them with the fingers of both hands and just pull the condom down the penis, much quicker and slicker than the usual way.

Peakcouple wrote:

One of our swinger friends was a working girl when younger and can do this effortlessley. But It's not as easy as she makes it look.

A useful tip we've learnt from her is not to roll condoms down, but to stretch them with the fingers of both hands and just pull the condom down the penis, much quicker and slicker than the usual way.

Only learned the latter tip from my present OH - condom on almost instantly so avoiding interruption as much as possible!

JohnA wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

Only learned the latter tip from my present OH - condom on almost instantly so avoiding interruption as much as possible!

Our friend learnt it from the other girls at her massage parlour. When they had to put condoms on men, hour after hour or more frequently, shift after shift, day after day, they needed an easy and quick way that wouldn't 'break the spell.' Surprised more people don't use that way, but it's easier do it to someone else than do it that way yourself.

My wife has tried but failed, ended up like chewing gum, but there are 2 ladies in our group do it with no trouble at all, comes with practice I suppose

Deffiantly wouldnt use this as your only type of contraception, if your using your mouth to put it on.

Not something I can do. Have tried and failed miserably.
I too had a lady friend who had been a working girl and she can do it in milliseconds.

Never tried