putting on condom with mouth

hi all,

me and my gf are using condoms and I want her to put it on for me with her mouth. I find the idea a big turn on.

Anyone else done it to thier oh? is it easy?

That sounds so difficult! And it better be a flavoured condom haha :) I'd also be worried about teeth snagging it. I'd say its really hard to do like pinch the tip and roll it down! But I'd have no idea, interested to see if anyone has done it/knows how although my OH and I don't use condoms anymore xx

As Miss Char said teeth snagging would be a big issue!
You could so easily damage the condom and then have it split during sex.
And non flavoured would taste disgusting :p

Good luck with trying it though!

http://contraception.about.com/od/malecondom/ht/Condom_Mouth.htm

a step by guide hope this helps

Watch 'the inbetweeners' series 3 ep 4 or 5.
Impossible for starters unless you can deepthroat. Not to mention the chance of choking with the condom ending up at the back of your throat. Certainly not a task I would expect anyone to attempt.

I trust you aren't going to use this condom for protection and its for fun only.

My thoughts exactly. It would be a dangerous practice.

Dangerous and also hard.

MissChar wrote:

That sounds so difficult! And it better be a flavoured condom haha :) I'd also be worried about teeth snagging it. I'd say its really hard to do like pinch the tip and roll it down! But I'd have no idea, interested to see if anyone has done it/knows how although my OH and I don't use condoms anymore xx

Lol I did have the feeling this would be rather difficult, I had images of a disaster in my mind. But thought I'd see if anyone here had tried and was successful/had tips.

have tried and failed miserably im afraid, found it really difficult.

I remember in the inbetweeners didn't they also suggest getting her to but it on with her bum lol i didn't attempt that.

Before I've put it on the end of my oh's penis and rolled it down about 3/4 of the way with my mouth, but I had to start it by hand and then finish putting it on by hand so it was kinda pointless 😂 lol

Trick for me is to keep the tip between my tongue and roof of the mouth (keeping the air out) and the ring infront of the teeth to avoid snagging then roll on without any contact with your teeth.

Takes lots of practice to avoid teeth snagging accidents but its do-able, its not my thing but the hubby likes it and flavoured condoms are a must. x

Blackcherry wrote:

Trick for me is to keep the tip between my tongue and roof of the mouth (keeping the air out) and the ring infront of the teeth to avoid snagging then roll on without any contact with your teeth.

Takes lots of practice to avoid teeth snagging accidents but its do-able, its not my thing but the hubby likes it and flavoured condoms are a must. x

Haha I am miming your advice as I read!x

MissChar wrote:

Blackcherry wrote:

So am i!! Haha :D

After reading some of the things people have said I'd be to scared to do it lol.

JoFemSub18 wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Blackcherry wrote:

So am i!! Haha :D

Haha as i wrote it i did the tongue thing, how strange! x

Haha Lou22 they did. Now I would like to give that a go.

I do it all the time!! it's easy and fun :D

to make it easier just put it on the tip and she can go down on you and it'll roll down. Just don't use teeth and clamp tight with your lips... I've never inhaled when doing it though, it's kinda like when your getting gum around your tounge to blow a bubble ...

Not sure wether my description of how to do it makes any sense but blackcherry has the idea haha :P

You should deffo give it a go it's a lot more fun than using your hand xx

I would be very impressed with a woman that could do that, it seems like a hard skill.

Haha I feel talented now :D xx