Pvc catsuit for taller women

I’m desperately looking for some pvc clothing.
I’ve seen a couple pvc catsuits that I really like on the main LH site but I’m reluctant to buy any of them as they don’t have any measurements on the listing regarding length.
I’m 6ft4 and struggling to find any that are long enough.
Does anyone have any insights as to which ones would be suitable or where I may be able to find one?

2 Likes

I can’t really help but I’ve read somewhere that LH models are around 5 ft 4 - 5 ft 7. I don’t know if this is true but atleast it gives you a rough idea.

5’7” is still a good 6 inches shorter unfortunately.
I’m sure I’m not the only one you wishes LH would sell a range for the taller person

I am just under 6ft and bought the cottelli wet look catsuit with concealed zips and this fitted me perfectly… I do have a long body and only 32" legs if this helps. Lovehoney do have a returns policy if you do buy and it doesn’t fit you so you could try one.

Due to my long body all of the dresses are too short for me and so wish Lovehoney did the dresses (especially the fierce range) in longer lengths for the taller person.

Good Luck @Emily_Bishop_89

im longer in the leg (35-36 inside leg) which i guess is where most of my issues stem from

Some companies offer a made to measure service if you would consider latex instead of pvc ? perhaps this is one way of ensuring a correct fit however the costs go up significantly Hope this helps @Emily_Bishop_89 :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Good shout @Latex73

I have had made to measure latex outfits (but not a catsuit) and they were worth every penny.

1 Like

Do it say on the listing if the catsuits are stretchy?

It’s such a shame as things can easily be shortened if too long…the other way is difficult. I’ve done it with some fancy dress outfits it’s tricky but do-able with fabric outfits adding on matching fabric but wet look is near on impossible…so frustrating.