pvc clothes

Hi again

I hope my question is not too stupid but are there different kinds of PVC. I bought PVC trousers in Camden and some some PVC underwear here. The first one say I can wash it in the machine on 30, the second only hand wash in cold water. Any idea what would happen if I through the underwear in the machine together with my trousers

thanks

Robin

I'd only ever wash by hand Robin, even if it says 30.

It might be OK but I'd rather be safe than sorry and things always last longer when you hand wash them.

Sorry, more labour intensive but that's all I can recommend.

Are they comfy? I find PVC really hot (literally and sexually) but it feels great from time to time.

Legs xx

Thanks Legs. I'll follow your advise. You are right, better safe than sorry.

Yes they are comfy. Or maybe they are not but I love wearing them so much and get turn on by then so much that mind would block out the fact if they were not.

Robin

I used to make a LOT of PVC clothes (and had my own little shop in camden) years ago. Hand wash is reccomended for all PVC as machine washing seems to dull it and leave fine lines all over it - tumble drying on low seems fine though (but it dries fast anyway). Some newer machines have a hand wash function on them nowadays, I haven't tried PVC in that yet.

Oh and I used to wear PVC thongs, they weren't any less comfy than others so long as you didn't have bulk down the back and for normal clothes I always used the stretch fabric backed PVC which I found very comfy but a bit moist inside when I took them off - as in all over not specific areas *sigh* I know your dirty minds!

Thanks Miss Kitty, I followed your and Legs's advice and did a hand wash. Not as daunting as it first seemed to be. Yep, love PVC thongs too. GF doesn't complain. I can see myself buying lots more of it. Just wish I had discovered it sooner. and latex

Ahhh latex is a whole other ball game - if you find it going a bit lifeless or loosing elasticity stick it in your tumble dryer for 30 minutes and it'll give it a spritz - latex is baked as part of manufacture - it's the heat that gives it that stretch, if it isn't baked then it just snaps when pulled.

Not that I had the pleasure of visiting a big moulded latex wear factory or anything mmmm shiney!!! They also made those black inflatable willies there as I recall....

Funny enough I don't get anything from wearing latex, only PVC and sensual fabrics.

I'm the opposite miss kitty, I love latex over PVC, nowt as queer as folk huh? As long as we all find stuff we like! The outfit in my picture is PVC but I prefer my latex dress over it to be honest.

imeldaimela, A better dress... Blinking 'eck! That would be a profile worth seeing as your current outfit is fantasical! Really very sexy without being cheap. Though I think what's under the dress is the real prize!

Shame you can't go to Erotica, you'll miss a treat, there's always next time!

Went out yesterday to a goth gig,wearing my PVC trousers, and on the way back on the tube, got a comment from a girl (bit drunk but nevertheless) saying how good and god damn sexy it looked. made my night. result

just wish they did this one in black

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13721

Yes I agree Robin, those would be hot in black (just mind the zip!!)

There's a bit fo a pic of the latex dress on the blog here but it doesn't do it justice to be honest http://imelda-imelda.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-dress.html

Hi Imelda, many thanks for transferring my weasel2 post from comment to post.

Cheers

TB

Miss Kitty wrote:

Ahhh latex is a whole other ball game - if you find it going a bit lifeless or loosing elasticity stick it in your tumble dryer for 30 minutes and it'll give it a spritz - latex is baked as part of manufacture - it's the heat that gives it that stretch, if it isn't baked then it just snaps when pulled.

Not that I had the pleasure of visiting a big moulded latex wear factory or anything External Media mmmm shiney!!! They also made those black inflatable willies there as I recall....

Funny enough I don't get anything from wearing latex, only PVC and sensual fabrics.

Wow, fab tip I would never have known. Thanks Miss Kitty.

Kitten arrived yet? Hope you are keeping well xxx

Imelda,

Dont know if you saw it but Bonny has arranged it that these WILL be available in Black from begin December!