Pvc fetish

PVC is awesome - it's the one think that just epitomises kinky for me - when the OH wear it, she looks and feels amazing in it and I love dressing up in it too - for me, it is the most intimate of sexy dress up - silky satin lingerie would be fine ouside the bedroom for a bit of a tease in every day situations but PVC is for the home alone stuff (or an extremely kinky outdoor fantasy!!)

Hi, I posted a thread today about plastic clothing. I am new to the world of plastic. I had plastic pants for my solo sploshing sessions. I would always be so turned on putting them on that I didn't really need to then fill them with food to get off.

i told my wife that I was going to buy her a pvc outfit, she didn't say no so I'll persue that one. It properly turns me on.

Skin tight PVC on a girls body showing every form and detail is really hot.

My husband loves pvc. He has bought me a few outfits and I loved wearing them. After having 2 kids in the last 4 years tho, my body confidence is a little lower than before but I'm getting closer to my pre pregnancy weight and I'm excited to start wearing these outfits again! He bought me a latex dress that I have yet to try out for fear of looking like a baked potato! But I think it will be making an appearance soon. I love the feeling and the sounds of pvc. It makes me want to dominate my man!!

I love my wife in anything lingerie or kinky. She is hot as a big hot thing that's over heated.

She instantly makes me hard and has a filthy wee look on her face when she is being bold!

I love sexy time with her

Ps. Hellobubbles is my wife!!!

She squirted all over my pvc underwear last night. It was amazing!!!