Pvc leggings

Laying here in my black Pvc leggings feeling rather fruity and was wondering what people thought of them do you wear them out

2 Likes

I don’t own anything like that but know what you mean as certain materials when caressing the skin can make you feel very aroused :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mrs has a couple of pairs of pvc look trousers in different colours (the ones with a bit of stretch) and often wears them out. I think they look great and her arse looks amazing in them. Our son always makes a joke the mums in her black mambas again :laughing: (Google megamind black mamba)

3 Likes

I own Wet look holdups and underwear. Worn under clothes. My little secret. Love the look of a sexy bod in anything PVC. Wetlook.

4 Likes

I’ve got wet look lingerie I wear and love wearing it for him. But I dread to think what I’d look like in them :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve worn them out before with a corset and boots…feel fab in them. Feel me.

Got a fierce wet look cut out zip around catsuit recently from Lovehoney with naughty zipper… only tried it on for fit…didn’t look in the mirror though.

Must get round to it.

7 Likes

If its the one i think it is , get it back on and look at it .
Its gorgeous , i feel amazing in it and im a larger lady

3 Likes

OH loves me in anything pvc , i have a normal pair of leggings (along side all the fierce lovehoney items) funnily enough i never seem to get out wearing them , we dont tend to get as far as leaving before he has me back in the bedroom

2 Likes

Pvc is ok for beginner level haha :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like