pvc or vinyl bed sheets??

Im looking into buying some bed sheets but dont know whether to but the cheaper pvc sheet or the vinyl one?? Not into water sports but we both like latex and pvc so want the nice slick feeling. Any advice would be appreciated :-)

try pvc x

im sure you could shop around maybe get cheaper in some places than others dont go straight into buying x

If its latex tou want you can probably get them, i think rubber sheets would feel great!

sarahgee they do they are amazing!

You have rubber sheets? Yay!

Yeah its latex ones i want but they are very dear :-( hard to find the latex ones too. Pvc seem easiest to come across but im sure they wont give the the sensation i love of stroking shiny slippy rubber.

Ive used rubber and yes they are great fun! (Especially when drenched in body oil!) Drip, slip and sliiiide 😆

Ive used rubber and yes they are great fun! (Especially when drenched in body oil!) Drip, slip and sliiiide 😆

I would like rubber but its a new idea me and the OH are going to try so dont want to fork out 100 quid for a sheet then she doesnt like it. I know the difference between pvc and vinyl lingerie and i like vinyl. Dont know if the sheet will be same thick material??

Im not sure on that one, however im sure whoever you are buying off will be able to tell you.