PVC,RUBBER,LATEX -What item do love most in your wardrobe?

Aw, thanks :) iCollection, thank you Lovehoney!

Coquette brand worked well for me in the stocking department (forgive me if I've misspelled that) and I hope its looks as stunning as I'm sure she will. Enjoy x

my favorite is my wife's very short leather dress together with black stockings and high heels. Nothing can stop me when she's wearing it, preferably together with a cane and pegging equipment

Just purchased a latex dress,
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19040

any idea's what stockings to wear with it? I purchased the wet look one's but the feet part was tiny, I was going to get plus size but think they will be too baggy.

Don't want to get latex ones as I don't want to end up too sweaty, as I'll be wearing the gauntlet gloves.

Any ideas much appreciated :)

its pvc , rubber time / and latex .soooooooooooo r u in 2 it please come on board!

my catsuits are the pride of my latex collection i cant get enough of them

Got my new latex and rubberwear today..had it on all morning. Had a panic at 11.30 had a knock on the door! Would have been a shock to the person if i had answeared it. Love my new collar with nipple clamps as well. Thanks Lovehoney.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Anything Wet-Look!!

Shadow Collector wrote:

What I'm wearing in my avatar is my current favorite. I have a weakness for a good corset- pity I only own one!

I am not surprised you love it so much, it looks amazing! I have never had a corset (not yet, anyway) but I seriously want this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26239 in black.

I love lace and mesh (boring, I know). When it comes to slightly more "kinky" items I love the look of that Dreamgirl Betoncé faux leather corset but the reviews are kind of off-putting for me - I am pretty sure no size would fit me in a very flattering way. What a pity.

Briona87 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

What I'm wearing in my avatar is my current favorite. I have a weakness for a good corset- pity I only own one!

I am not surprised you love it so much, it looks amazing! I have never had a corset (not yet, anyway) but I seriously want this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26239 in black.

I love lace and mesh (boring, I know). When it comes to slightly more "kinky" items I love the look of that Dreamgirl Betoncé faux leather corset but the reviews are kind of off-putting for me - I am pretty sure no size would fit me in a very flattering way. What a pity.

Corset advice to peeps in general, cus this comes up a fair bit on Lovehoney (and I'm aware this is slightly pushing the rules, but):
A lot of the corsets on here won't be overly flattering to anyone except the perfectly proportioned people they're measured on.
Plastic boning is a bugger, and it will warp and bulge if your shape deviates, if you have bonus squish, if you actually try and do anything other than pose for photos in it.

Corsets are very person-dependant for how they will suit, and in the wider world are available in a range of sizes- by inch- lengths, waist-tape-lengths, back lengths, etc. You really need to research and find out what will work for you, because for the most part, an off-the-rack mass-produced corset will not do it.

Now I'm not saying that like I mean get a bespoke one. For a first, and for most people forever, that's frankly ridiculous as they can be hella expensive. But.... there are ways to get something that will be a lot nicer and a lot more comfortable for you.
Again, I know this isn't something LH is going to be able to go into as it's been mentioned before. It's an expense and warehouse issue, and a completely understandable one. Just, for people that are less-averagely-sized or more self-concious or more focussed on comfort....there are better, more flattering ways :')

Also Bri, I like your avi c:

I have around 75/80 Latex outfits.. I love latex ;) x

Fairelights - That is some brilliant advice, thanks a lot! I actually realize that finding something that would fit is bound to be seriously tricky - that is why I have never tried to get any corset just yet. And even though I suppose that having had my extra post weight loss belly skin removed might have made it easier (yeah, that is why I have started thinking about trying something new) I am still kind of... funny-shaped. If I am honest with myself, the safest bet - in the case of lingerie - for me is chemises/babydolls/bustiers with a bit of stretch to their material. I can easily fit into size 12-14 without getting any horrible bulging - when it comes to stuff that is not stretchy, I often have to go for (14-) 16-18, depending on the make and shape.

I may not be exactly slim (though the only area of my body that is genuinely fat these days is my immense thighs that seem disproportionately huge for me, particularly when you compare them with my sculpted calves or with my positively skinny wrists), I know that, but when it comes to hunting for properly fitting clothes, my greatest problem is actually my bone structure - virtually no company makes clothing for women who are built like me. When you see just me, I look pretty much average (well, except for my thighs - even an orthopedist told me to get a lipo, saying these are out of proportion for my frame, damn...) and you would not notice anything unusual about my bones, but when I stand next to any other woman, you notice everything or me is kind of "wider", even my skull - I have loads of silly stories about it; when I buy a new bicycle helmet, the shop assistant usually tells me to try on an M-sized one, then says something like "sh*t, how is this possible?" and reaches for a men's extra-large one, lol. I have broad shoulders (and a large ribcage) and wide hipbones (some say that most women with large heads have wide hipbones, supposedly to be able to give birth to a baby with a big head) - I have German, Slavic and Scandinavian ancestry, a combination of these is probably to be blamed, grrrr. Can you imagine what an ordeal it is to get clothing that would not look ludicrous on me? T-shirts and stretchy tops are not a problem, I have plenty of size 12 ones, but other stuff is usually either too tight around my shoulders or too loose around my waist. When it comes to dresses, I always have to have them adjusted... I know, I am bloody hideous and misshapen, no wonder no one has ever wanted me..

(I know my avi is not exactly sexy but I have had loads to worry about lately - and all the cr*p just makes me feel like a hopeless T-rex on the loo ;-))

I am getting into my tight fitting latex outfit can't wait for the wife to come home and !![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I've never tried any of these but have been looking could anybody recommend any in plus size please (and do they show off every lump & bump)

Thank you in advance

Latex all the way!

popping on my latex spanking skirt and leggings for a bit of latex fun around the house. OMG! and typing this with my kit on.

The only thing I've got at no PVC mini dress its really tight round my bottom,also got tight satin thing so you can see more of my bottom threw the dress love,really want the PVC catsuit yes please.![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I love latex it's my favourite thing to dress in I have a few latex items now and I love all of them but my absolute favourite is my catsuit. It's amazing to wear. You can see some of my latex in my photos, think I need to update it though with some new items I now have.

Keep this post going please ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Latex catsuit or latex sheath shorts, love latex 😀

I love latex ! Just slipping into my latex pants, vest and stockings and putting on my latex hood ! Feeling Good