PVC sheets and pillow tip?

Hi, i’m just new 41 years old and wanted try a fetish like latex or PVC like products. So i bought a PVC bedsheets, sheets and 2 PVC pillows. I tried it for 1 night and turn out in absolutely disaster when i woke up, it sticked to my body like glue and hurts when i tried it to pull it of me.

Don’t know what i’m doing wrong, is there maybe a way for sleeping comfortable in with it?

Thank you in advanced for replies :+1:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome, unable to offer any advice on the sheets etc.

1 Like

Hey! We have only ever used pvc bedsheets and pillowcases for body to body massages where you use allot of lubricant.

We don’t have any experience with using them for sleeping. I would imagine they do not breather very well. Maybe it’s worth looking into some sort of “dry” lubricant you could use before bed?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:
Maybe try sleeping In silk/stain bedsheets rather than pvc ones?

2 Likes

Hi @Dragonelf :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

We have the PVC sheets but have only used them along with much massage oil and during sex. Never tried sleeping in them. I imagine they’d be very hot and, like you say, sticky. I don’t think they are meant to be slept in but I would suggest if you want to maybe cover yourself in massage oil before sleeping? There are some good long lasting massage oils available but you willbe rather slippy.

4 Likes

How about sleeping in a pvc suit instead so it moves with you?

1 Like

Helloooo, sorry for laughing emoji but I could not help it…
I think they are more for oily massages, sploshing. The idea is nothing gets through them.

Try throwing a bit talc on it as that would stop the stick

Thank you everyone for the comments.

Hmmm… i don’t think pvc catsuit don’t comes in my size i’m afraid… hahahaha, but thank you for the tip :+1:

No worries, it’s my first time, i’m a newbie what comes to Latex, pvc and rubber, was experimenting how it feels on the skin and now i know hahahaha… i was thinking about talc also, will give it a try on one of the pillows for a start thanks.

1 Like

Use a PVC bottom sheet and pillows but you’ll need a breathable top sheet or you’ll just sweat though that may not stop it sticking?