PVC thigh high boots

Help, large calves, size 8 feet and need boots. Also any other pvc/shiny attire for the BBW (size 20/22)I would be so grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of website especially for the boots because I am having absolutely no luck. Recommendations for tried and tested love honey plus size lingerie much appreciated also, always a bit weary of buying online because of inaccurate sizing but that's the way everything is now.

Thanks 😃

Hi hun, I dont really wear boots anymore as my partner prefers a court shoe with a nice heal but if you can wait for delivery then Pleaser or Amazon are springing to mind, I know they both sell size 8 in what your looking for. If your concerned about the fitting of an outfit then Lovehoney do a great returns policy. I use their plus size range and the items are stunning. If you order boots online and they don't fit you can always return them providing they have not been tried on outside.

Hi Rachel
I bought this....
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37235 ...last week. Ordered both plus sizes and 1x/2X fits lovely on me.....I'm size 18. I was worried about sizing but need not have been. ....it even covers my tummy.
To be fair, it's the only lingerie I've ordered from LH so far (with exception of a "body" in same range which was way too short). This item is half price today too and it's so flattering....read the reviews....and of course LH returns are free and hassle free so you've nothing to lose..x

LH returns policy is excellent always.

Wow!! I finally found some boots 👢 so happy, thank you for your help Verity. I wish they stocked plus size boots on lovehoney 😊 but at least I have been finally able to find some so thank you so much for the pleaser recommendation. I love the red lingerie Avidrae, that is definitely my taste, so I will be ordering that as you have said it fits nice, always best to go off the reviews and recommendations. So glad I asked!! I love this forum 💝

Would definitely recommend the seduce me range so much I have both the red and black. It makes you feel incredibly sexy. Long in the body , hides all lumps n bumps. Stretches and lifts the boobs.
Worth every penny

Oh im so happy that you found some and your welcome. I too wish Lovehoney sold shoes and boots as I would never have to go anywhere else lol. The forum is great, everyone is very supportive and helpful here. Happy new boots to you 😊