Queef

This evening me and hubby were having sex and I queefed the loudest queef I think I’ve ever done :sob::woman_facepalming:t3: is it only me though who finds fanny farting funny? Or just me and my childish mind? :rofl: random I know but I’m still laughing :roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

@Rebecca I think it’s awesome you can laugh and not be too serious about it. It’s normal, it happens … why not laugh about it?! Go you :smiley:

:rofl: Of course it’s funny!

Particularly, if he’s in a good thrusting rhythm and suddenly there’s a synchronised sound effect. Slightly wrecks the romance mood but descending into fits of laughter is fun too and sex is meant to be fun :+1:

Usually after sex my wife does a big jizz filled queef, i find it amusing

1 Like

Ive done exactly that a few times with an ex, i used to get so embarrassed until one day he told me “are u fucking kidding i love it, it really turns me on!” Made my fucking day lol

5 Likes

Being of the male persuasion I tend to find audible farts pretty funny regardless of where they come from :joy:.
A “queef” can be a game changer though! Explicitly if they end up being in time to the thrusting :joy:!!
First time it happened for us my OH was mortified we were mixing up positions and were in the middle of going from doggy to missionary! As she went from on her knees to her back there was a pressure change and she let out an all mighty fanny fart and apologised almost immediately after a few seconds of shock! Knowing that I shouldn’t laugh made it worse and holding back the giggles was not an option. After ten minutes of eye watering belly laughing for both of us we passed out :joy::joy:.
Truth be told is does feel quite good and sex is supposed to be fun so why not laugh and enjoy everything that happens. Noises or no noises :man_facepalming:t3::joy::joy:

Sorry to ask but what turns him on about a fanny fart? :joy:

I’ve farted out cum but that was because I was purposely trying to push it out :grimacing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol. It’s just funny! :rofl:

Always quiet funny, unless it’s not on my face :joy:

@Rebecca
I have done this many times in the past and laughed so much I have then pissed myself- but it’s all fun

Hahaha!!! :rofl: I’d have ruined the mood by laughing so much :rofl:

This is funny. I had to read the discussion to figure out what exactly a queef was. We have been together so long that mild to medium goes ignnored. A real wicked one will be heard by our geese outside, and they start honking. Once that happens, whomever didn’t queef starts honking at the other to join in. Oh so sexxy!

We always have a quick laugh during a session but then I follow it up with “you’re such a naughty girl for doing that” and we get back into the mood. We laugh a lot so we need to keep it on track otherwise we will both end up laughing instead of orgasming :rofl:

2 Likes

It happens to me every time I have sex in the doggy position. :rofl:. My husband kind of pumps me up. It must be all the deep thrusting and he likes to pull out and drive it back in all the way.

I’m not embarrassed by it at all.

I don’t think that any sounds that may or may not happen during sex as weird. To me they are all just part of what happens when two bodies are engaged in sex. It’s bound to happen sometime if you think about all the liquids are flying around. LOL

I find it quite sexy. Maybe when I was younger funny. But as we got older, I get quite turned on by the size of what my wife can take and a good noise is part of that. I love it.

I think thats funny too. I have finally gotten to where I dont feel the need to stop sex just to explain “It wasnt my butt I swear!” We just laugh harder now since I admitted that to him like that.

1 Like

One afternoon, my wife and I were playing in bed. She took a glass dildo out to get off while I stroked myself. She really got into fucking herself, and after taking the dildo really deep, she withdrew it. As she did, pttttth! She let out the biggest queef I’ve ever heard. I cracked up and fell to the floor. She collapsed onto the bed, laughing.

1 Like