Queefing

In my opinion it's a sign you've had a good time.

sign of a well f**ked foof ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Meh, happens often. Not a huge issue here.

I once did an actual fart on my OH's face by accident and was like "oops! Fanny fart!" He still doesn't know it was an arse fart to this day.

Brilliant

It happens to every woman who has air pushed inside of them. Unlike the anus, the vagina is a chamber that holds air, and what goes in has to come back out! Being embarrassed implies that this perfectly natural occurrence is the queefer's (queefie's??) "fault".

There are LOADS of positions and sex styles will majorly increase your chances of queefing, as well as ones which will reduce it.

The thing to remember is that if it wasn't for someone else repeatedly pushing something in and out of you, you wouldn't queef (I don't know about anyone else but I've never experienced this issue during masturbation, for example) therefore, if it's anyone's "fault", it's the person doing the giving.

If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex and, if anything, they should be re-thinking their technique. Let's not forget that just before a queef the recieving partner can barely feel anything internally anyway because of all the trapped air, so it's not all about noise. Better sexual technique = less queefs + better sex for both partners 

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:

In my opinion it's a sign you've had a good time.

Quite the opposite from my perspective.... 

"If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex"

This, couldn't have put it better myself.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It happens to every woman who has air pushed inside of them. Unlike the anus, the vagina is a chamber that holds air, and what goes in has to come back out! Being embarrassed implies that this perfectly natural occurrence is the queefer's (queefie's??) "fault".

There are LOADS of positions and sex styles will majorly increase your chances of queefing, as well as ones which will reduce it.

The thing to remember is that if it wasn't for someone else repeatedly pushing something in and out of you, you wouldn't queef (I don't know about anyone else but I've never experienced this issue during masturbation, for example) therefore, if it's anyone's "fault", it's the person doing the giving.

If your sexual partner gets put off by a queef, then it doesn't sound like they're mature enough to be having sex and, if anything, they should be re-thinking their technique. Let's not forget that just before a queef the recieving partner can barely feel anything internally anyway because of all the trapped air, so it's not all about noise. Better sexual technique = less queefs + better sex for both partners

I used to be really really embarassed when I queefed but I adopted this 'its technically your fault' mentality a few years ago and now it never phases me, plus with my OH it almost never happens :)