Queening help!

Hey guys!

So something we've been considering trying is Queening/face sitting. The OH has had it done to him before but now he wants to try in with me.
So, I'm wondering if any of you have any advice and knowledge of it to pass on to me (:

Just hop on and enjoy it!

I'd go for kneeling rather than actual sitting, as gives you a bit more control over pushing weight down.

I find it very horny when oh sits on my face.

As Matt says better to kneel .

You could also try it after sex oh loves it when i clean her.

Yep agree kneeling is better, I think. :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/815323-face-sitting-hot-or-not/

Hi SM, just go with what ever feels comfortable. Here is a thread that may help.

It's so amazing to have your OH do this for you. It's every thing that most men could want from their partners. Giving you their most intimate part to savour willingly. It does so many wonderful things, it makes a woman look confident , the willingness to allow you to see, smell and taste her inner beauty.

Try holding the head board for a while to help you squat over his face, I know you have to be quite fit to do this for long but just done for a few minutes is amazing because of what it does for a woman's body. The act just pushes it all out a little which looks fantastic. Then move around little see what makes you comfortable. We like doing it both ways around. If you sit bum on his chest and put your calves behind his shoulders you can grind your pussy into his face and he can lick your clit. If you kneel the other way round you can go from full face sitting to 69 ing and taking a rest whilst lying on him for a rest . Whilst still giving him the full visual feast.

Try to be confident your OH has asked for this because he finds you stunning and wants you to give yourself to him. Try and enjoy it

Hmm... Did this years ago...working it into 69 is very rewarding for both.... But does require a bit of staminaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

naughty mum wrote:

Hmm... Did this years ago...working it into 69 is very rewarding for both.... But does require a bit of staminaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

Agree with NM.

At 42.(almost 43πŸ˜‰) I am not as fit as I used to.... But I am working on it..... Something I Would love to do again...

naughty mum wrote:

At 42.(almost 43πŸ˜‰) I am not as fit as I used to.... But I am working on it..... mething I Would love to do again...

Oh Naughty mum, you've changed your pants again and its not even June yet.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

LolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡ I am like an artist... I had to flow when the creative juices were with me.... At 3 amπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…
I felt I needed a change
Doing arty shots on a mobile on your own when you don't really have a good full length mirror... Is a challenge...

You know what, i've never heard the expression 'Queening' before.

You learn something new every day!

DavidB1986 wrote:

What about kinging

Sum Sub wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

What about kinging

Nope...

But now I know what 'Kinging' & 'Queening' is, i'll be more careful with my choice of words when i'm playing chequers with someone :P

DavidB1986 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

What about kinging

Nope...

But now I know what 'Queening' is, i'll be more careful with my choice of words when i'm playing chequers with someone :P

Lol. Best not bash the Bishop either.

Oh I would never do that...

anyway, sorry to de-rail your thread Shannon! x

Well it is still on topic.. I also had to look it up( since my divorce.. I have seen/ heard of so many new names for thingsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜„)
I knew about them.. But not the name.... This whole forum is a learning curve.....
I like the idea of using the headboard to act as support...

LOL nm, I dont think you have to worry about the age and i dont see any man objecting to that bum on his face :)

As for face sitting, unfortunately i have never done it or done to me so i would love to get some ideas as well. Will keep an eye on this thread ![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

I'm just a little surprised that people haven't done this, or don't do it often.

you should, it's great.
and I don't think any man would complain!

Gentle giant wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

At 42.(almost 43πŸ˜‰) I am not as fit as I used to.... But I am working on it..... mething I Would love to do again...

Oh Naughty mum, you've changed your pants again and its not even June yet.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

when its the 11 the June. I will do a new one... Birthday photo shootπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡ Tbh it isn't surprising that a lot on men get turned on by queening... I have yet to find a man who doesn't want to get right up in there... Our feminine sexy scent can be more overpowering to our partners than we give it credit for.πŸ˜‰ Isn't there some tropical fruit that is an aphrodisiac, simply because it is soft.. Sweet tasting, and smells of a woman's vagina....

naughty mum wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

when its the 11 the June. I will do a new one... Birthday photo shootπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡ Tbh it isn't surprising that a lot on men get turned on by queening... I have yet to find a man who doesn't want to get right up in there... Our feminine sexy scent can be more overpowering to our partners than we give it credit for.πŸ˜‰ Isn't there some tropical fruit that is an aphrodisiac, simply because it is soft.. Sweet tasting, and smells of a woman's vagina....

You need to find the name of that fruit for us men PLEASEEEEE ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)