Quest for the perfect vibrator that doesn't make your hand vibe

So I am new to toys, the only one I had before was a hitatchi magic wand which was amazing but not very discrete.

Yesterday I bought the Lovehoney rabbit and did not like it. I need clitoral stimulation for orgasming and that didn't help. Just got the Minna Limon and I wanted to love it but the spread of the vibrations to my hands was a deal breaker.

What can you guys recommend that won't make my hand vibrate?

So, discrete (quiet) powerful or high quality (I'm guessing, due to your previous choices), but doesn't make the hand vibrate. Oh you have set a challenge now! :D I can think of manyyy powerful vibrations that don't make the hand vibrate, but are noisy (wands) and many quiet, powerful toys that do, kinda make the hand vibrate a little.

However, being that I own the Limon, I think it is fair to say that most vibes are not going to vibrate your hands as much as this beauty does. It is a powerful toy and has no handle.

Okay, so personally I would recommend the We Vibe Touch. It is very powerful, very quiet....but it will make your hand vibrate a little, alas not nearly as much as the Limon. (the vibes are more focused in the tip, so the hand vibration with the Touch is much lower than when grasping the Limon) This would be my top pick against the features you require. It is actually one of my all time favourite vibrators and I have hundreds. I am also a power seeker and demand a high level of depth, rumble and power from my toys. I think the Touch has it all really. I think it works because it can offer pin point or diffuse, gentle or intense.

Of course, I would also recommend its cousin, the We-Vibe Tango, which is incredibly powerful and quiet too....but again it will cause vibration in the hand (again not as much as the Limon...but it is getting closer) plus the Tango is not quite as versatile.

Any specific questions, do ask us!

Seconding the We-Vibe Touch! It's really intense - maybe ever-so-slightly less powerful than the Tango because of the silicone layer but it doesn't make your hand vibrate off like the Tango does.

The Lelo Mia 2 doesn't make my hand vibrate either, and neither do either of my Irohas but they're much less powerful than the Touch. Nomi Tang just came out with the Better Than Chocolate 2 which Lovehoney unfortunately don't stock at the minute - I'd highly recommend getting one of those if they ever do start to stock it, I really like it.

sleepycelia wrote:

Seconding the We-Vibe Touch! It's really intense - maybe ever-so-slightly less powerful than the Tango because of the silicone layer but it doesn't make your hand vibrate off like the Tango does.

The Lelo Mia 2 doesn't make my hand vibrate either, and neither do either of my Irohas but they're much less powerful than the Touch. Nomi Tang just came out with the Better Than Chocolate 2 which Lovehoney unfortunately don't stock at the minute - I'd highly recommend getting one of those if they ever do start to stock it, I really like it.

I'm just about to start testing the Nomi Tang BTC! Ooooh I am excited by this now. (I was not expecting it to blow my socks off, being how demanding I am with power and how tiny it is)

^ Oooh Fluffs I really like it - but I'm definitely not as much of a power monarch as you are, haha! The power level's surprisingly strong though, it's pretty versatile in terms of what the shape can do for you and it's unnervingly quiet. I hope Lovehoney do start to stock it in the future.

sleepycelia wrote:

^ Oooh Fluffs I really like it - but I'm definitely not as much of a power monarch as you are, haha! The power level's surprisingly strong though, it's pretty versatile in terms of what the shape can do for you and it's unnervingly quiet. I hope Lovehoney do start to stock it in the future.

Starting to get a reputation....clit of steel! lol I do actually prefer soft and gentle when it comes to manual touching, but when it comes to toys it flips...I'm like "You WILL get me off in 5 minutes vibrator...I am a busy woman" lol

The Nomi Tang toys are up next on my site, so I shall be testing it tonight. Anyway...are we having a convo on Twitter at the same time here? yes, we are. lol

I will stop derailing the thread. Sorry Turks. xxxxx

Hi just joined the community and wondered if you had tried the Swan Trumpeter. Usb rechargeable and many hours of staying power. Only had it 24 his and I am clit stim greedy. I love the design of this double ender. So far only used the smaller end today for over 2 hours of mostly clit pleasure and quite a lot of G spot fun and organs! No power loss on full blast. Feels like the softest silky suede caressing you and even when pumping that baby the flexible stem still rubs nicely on that sweet spot. Sorry I am over the top with this but I am in lurve with this beauty! Are a good 2 hours of use thought I better charge it up but it was still fully charged. The quality feel of this is superb. I will shut up now and go to bed. Goodnight ladies. ;)

So pleased I read this thread, I'd been thinking of getting the new Tango but wasn't 100% sure.

But now I'm going for the Touch instead, thanks ladies :)

Awww yay Delilah! I firmly believe that everyone should have a Touch, they're amazing :D

Also with what HappyGranny mentioned - the Swan vibes are really intense as well, but I can't comment on if the vibrations travel into your hand as I only have a strapless strapon from them.

TOuch sounds quite good. How do you guys feel about the lelo wands?

sleepycelia wrote:

oh my goodness the nomi tang one looks amazing!

main concern, the hand vibration though. how does it compare on that level?

and one last question, thoughts on the we wibe 3?