Is there a correlation between the size of your cum load and the intensity of your orgasm? As in, can you have a really intense O with just a small load, and a standard O but with a lot of cum or are the two connected in any way?
Not at all. There have been several instances I’ve cum super intensely for what feels like forever and I look down and it’s barely a dribble! Other times I’ve barely felt like I’ve cum at all and it’s EVERYWHERE!
I don’t know what causes it, and I sometimes notice texture/thickness/viscosity differences etc at times, but either way I don’t think there’s really much of a link between intensity and volume.
Nah absolutely not. What it largely comes down to is hydration and nutrition, although better hydration and nutrition can help maintain a better erection which in turn can give better sensations, but if you’ve already ejaculated quite a few times then the overall volume will decrease.
I don’t know how true it is, but apparently hydration can help. Not in a “drink two litres and blast them in cum” kind of way, but staying hydrated, generally, helps volume.
Nope. And I think this is something those without penises do not fully understand. The intensity of my orgasm has zero correlation to load size. Intensity is correlated to projectile distance. I have had very intense second or third orgasms with very little cum but very pleasurable orgasms.
Porn wants us all to think lots of cum equals intense pleasure.
Hydration is definitely a major factor .my husband is a pretty heavy cummer most of the time.i asked him about hydration being a factor and he said a definite big yes but had no correlation to intensity. He does drink a vast amount of water as he has a very physical job and also trains a lot too., but he thinks it’s also just how people are naturally but he feels hydration is a major help too but not alcohol .He says that’s its as much a mental thing as a physical one as far as the intensity goes ,sometimes he’s more into it that others .also I’ve noticed that him wearing a cock ring/ball splitter from time to time really does add a lot more in terms of distance and force when he does finally come.again he says it must be the mental thing of wearing one a feeling that little extra bit naughty
For me if we’re having sex three to four times a week, I’d say my loads are average but always producing cum. If we happened to approach a week and haven’t had sex, my cum load will be way heavier than usual. My orgasms will also equal the amount of sex we’ve been having. Hope this answers your question.
Honestly it varies a fair bit and as many described before it can be related to a range of factors. I wouldn’t put too much thought into it at all. For me it’s not just the amount, but also how far it shoots that can differ from one day to the next.
Samantha here. Ben says its more to do with how long its been between orgasms. We have sex every day but on occasion when we havent had sex for a few days his orgasms are more intense.
Same for his cum load. He doesnt always cum a huge amount because his balls are never full. However, i remember on holiday 2 years ago…we had the kids with us in the same room so no sex for a week. We snuck off on day 7 and i gave him a bj. His load was enormous and very thick. Completely covered my face.
Not necessarily a direct correlation between orgasm intensity and amount of semen, but, if you have been edging and building up to cumming, or it has been a long time between sexual play, there can be a more intense orgasm just because of the higher excitement. One of my most intense orgasms I ever had was just before I had prostate surgery. I had been abstinate for several days, and been edging all morning. I asked my OH for some relief, and wanted some oral. She obliged, and I had one of the strongest orgasms I can remember, and had a huge amount of cum. It was the last time I was ever to ejaculate, because of the procedure, and the last time I orgasmed from oral alone.
For me an intense orgasm is accompanied by a huge powerful and shooting cumshot that leaves me throbbing and usually means I can go for another intense orgasm