Question about eating cum

My husband masturbated and always tastes his pre cum. He usually offers me a taste too during foreplay. As Iā€™ve tasted his bum on many occasions it was only a matter of time until he got around to tasting cum. I found it a real turn on watching him scrape up all that white stuff and lick his fingers. He doesnā€™t clean up every time we have Alex but itā€™s fantastic when he does.

4 Likes

As you say your body your fluids I bet 100% of men if they cut themselves donā€™t hesitate to taste their own blood so why not taste your own cum if you donā€™t try it why should we expect our OH to do it

1 Like

Defo down to adrenaline and hormones in the moment I think

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing too. I get all worked up about how Iā€™m going to lick it up after I fill her box. Then I roll off of her and the desire is gone. Maybe just taking about it in this forum is enough to make us do itā€¦

1 Like

Wud u mind helping me with this? Ive masterbated in a cup & a glass. On times ive checkened out & tipped it down the toilet, other times, ive drank it. Thinking about tyrns me on. Do Women like watching men cum in their own mouth &/or drinking their own cum? Wud u help me plz?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @andrewbebb1968 :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m not sure what you need help with? It seems youā€™ve managed to do it successfully at least a couple of times. :+1: Though there are some tips in Eating your own cum (men) that you may find useful.

As for women finding it sexy, Iā€™m sure some do, some donā€™t, and others are indifferent. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My wife is exactly the sameā€¦I think I need to start being mean and stopping the stimulation so I can get a turn!

1 Like

If its something you want to try then Iā€™d suggest looking for articles on ā€˜edgingā€™ and ā€˜milikingā€™. Its a way of having the white stuff flow without achieving the big O. Means you dont get the hormones suppressing the desire to follow through.

If done right you can still get a full O afterwards or go down the Tease and Denial route if thatā€™s your thing/interests you.

2 Likes

I first tried my own by treating it as though it was a sauce dipped finger in and tasted it OH wasnā€™t sure about it either so we did it together.OH doesnā€™t swallow which is her right but occasionally letā€™s me cum on her tongue then we snowball it I find it weekend the taste so itā€™s not to harsh next step is to try and get her to swallow it after swapping it about a bit

I often lose the urge to have my own cum. What I prefer to do is either kiss my Mrs after Iā€™ve cum on her face or wank directly into my mouth (legs behind head on headboard so cock is in line with mouth and wank away).

Not the most graceful of looks but it ā€˜forcesā€™ the situation that way.

2 Likes

As wanking is my only sexual pleasure these days, after Iā€™ve cum I always lick my hand and fingers clean. I love the taste

My partner really wants me to do this! Iā€™ve just never had the guts to do it! Like you say, in the moment it seems a good idea but afterwards itā€™s a different story!

ive tasted my own cum out of curiosity more than anything but quite often taste my pre cum

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that a lot of guys wanted to do this.
Iā€™d love to watch my hubby do it but I donā€™t think he would.
Maybe Iā€™ll just have to make himā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

I find the idea a real turn on. I have tasted my own cum, but more from curiosity than a kink.

What I really want to try is snowballing, or to have the Mrs sit on my face.

5 Likes

My partner always wanted me to do this and like yourself, always had an intriguing mind to try it. We accomplished it by having a ruined orgasm and whilst still ā€œin the moodā€ I locked it and kissed my partner. Actually turned me on more whilst doing it. You need to ā€œjust go for itā€

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what itā€™s called when the guy tastes cum out of the pussy?

But I just told my hubby I want to do it and he said we can :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Iā€™m so excited dances in excitement

8 Likes

Iā€™m fascinated by the instant change from really wanting to eat and lick up my own cum to being repulsed by it. Itā€™s an instant change for me the moment I begin to spasm and if Iā€™m on my own I canā€™t make myself taste it no matter how often I try. However with a little verbal or physical encouragement from an understanding partner itā€™s no problem at all and leads to a very passionate licking out and snowballing which I find amazing! My partner and I love doing thisā€‹:grinning:

1 Like

@Gman528 is it something you just did once or do you enjoy doing it from time to time?
Iā€™m intrigued.
Itā€™s such a turn on thinking about watching him eat cum.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said before, I love licking my cum off my fingers, the more there is the better it is, get him to try it, he wonā€™t regret it

1 Like