Question about eating cum

ive tasted my own cum out of curiosity more than anything but quite often taste my pre cum

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that a lot of guys wanted to do this.
Iā€™d love to watch my hubby do it but I donā€™t think he would.
Maybe Iā€™ll just have to make himā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

I find the idea a real turn on. I have tasted my own cum, but more from curiosity than a kink.

What I really want to try is snowballing, or to have the Mrs sit on my face.

5 Likes

My partner always wanted me to do this and like yourself, always had an intriguing mind to try it. We accomplished it by having a ruined orgasm and whilst still ā€œin the moodā€ I locked it and kissed my partner. Actually turned me on more whilst doing it. You need to ā€œjust go for itā€

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what itā€™s called when the guy tastes cum out of the pussy?

But I just told my hubby I want to do it and he said we can :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Iā€™m so excited dances in excitement

8 Likes

Iā€™m fascinated by the instant change from really wanting to eat and lick up my own cum to being repulsed by it. Itā€™s an instant change for me the moment I begin to spasm and if Iā€™m on my own I canā€™t make myself taste it no matter how often I try. However with a little verbal or physical encouragement from an understanding partner itā€™s no problem at all and leads to a very passionate licking out and snowballing which I find amazing! My partner and I love doing thisā€‹:grinning:

1 Like

@Gman528 is it something you just did once or do you enjoy doing it from time to time?
Iā€™m intrigued.
Itā€™s such a turn on thinking about watching him eat cum.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said before, I love licking my cum off my fingers, the more there is the better it is, get him to try it, he wonā€™t regret it

1 Like

We went through a phase of doing it. Sometimes if I came on her belly and j was kissing her she would use her fingers to put it in our mouths whilst kissing

4 Likes

Hi. Itā€™s called felching when cum is sucked out of any orifice.
Eating my cum from my wifeā€™s pussy is my number one turn on.

3 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

Im into this, but only enjoy it if my orgasm is ruined and Iā€™m still horny. Either that or Iā€™m forced to eat it off my wifeā€™s tits or from her pussy.
The idea is a total headfick turn on. When my wife is in the middle of giving me a blow, looks you in the eye and says ā€œIā€™m going to make you swallow thisā€ I explode.
Iā€™m locked in a cock cage as part of t&d thing. After a few days Iā€™d agree to anything.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about doing it for a long while. Iā€™ve tried cuming in my own mouth, Iā€™ve cum in a glass & a cup. Sometimes I drink it but I mostly tip it out. Iā€™m not gay but it turns me on just thinking about it

1 Like

Iā€™d Love to be watched by a Woman when Iā€™ve cum & put it in my own mouth. Most of the time Iā€™m on my own which is a shame. Iā€™d Love to lick my own cum off a Womans body no matter where. Except I wonā€™t lick it from the ass

2 Likes

Thank you

I was same . you need to chat your O/H saying you wishā€™s to do this if there happy to do this then ask you Panter tell you take it worked for me :+1:

Long story short, girl into yoga, plough position, hand job (milking), only one place to cum. Enjoy.

(Can just imagine yoga becoming very popular).

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Itā€™s that feeling sometimes, but your own cum is amazing to taste after itā€™s mixed with other juices

1 Like

I taste have tasted my cum quite often.
Sometimes after a BJ she kisses me right after I came in her mouth, which is a real turn on. also donā€™t mind to lick it from her body or pussy and share it with her.

3 Likes