Question about female ejaculation.

I'm a little new to this so, I apologise if this has been asked before and it sounds silly.

Can a female ejaculate from clitoral stimunation only, when I use a clit vibe I don't have an orgasm each time but I do gush liquid. I know its not urine because its only a small amount, it's clear and does not smell. Is this squirting or another type of involentary reaction to clit stimulation

I think you can, though being male I will let the ladies on here, who do know better, advice you x

Yes I do believe it is possible. Unfortunately I have yet to experience this myself, but I can squirt easily from direct g-spot stimulation. I have heard a few ladies mention that they have squirted this way though, from using powerful vibrators for example, or during very strong clitoral orgasms.

Logically, it makes sense. I mean, when we directly stimulate the g-spot, we squirt. Direct stimulation using from thrusting, jiggling and prodding sensations can make us squirt. When we have clit orgasms, our internal muscles squeeze rhythmically, and if they squeeze hard enough, say during a powerful clit orgasm, then they could supply the pressure/stimulation to the g-spot, and if it is engorged due to being super horny, then those contractions could cause squirting. I guess this could also be true if you were not having a clit orgasm but were contracting your muscles while playing.

Well, that is my theory anyway. But No matter what it was, as long as it felt amazing, don't worry about it and enjoy every second. xx

I think you could squirt from clitoral stimulation, Fluffbags has explained it better than I can. If you're very aroused and concentrate on your pleasure, I don't see why you couldn't squirt. Many people 'gush' and anything extra is a bonus! Just relax and have fun :)

i cant (or havent yet), i need g-spot stimulation as i cum too quickly to squirt from just clitoral stimulation

I can only do it from g spot unfortunately

Yes it is possible, i have only managed to do it twice using my bullet vibe. The first time was a small warm trickle and the second was more of a squirt.

i've had more luck from g-spot stimlation but it is possible from clitoral stimulation i've only experienced it once and it was just a trickle i was using a hummer vibe that has a nub on it that gives precise powerful stimulation

Yes. I can thru cliteral stimulation, not every time, but when I'm really turned on or if I've had internal stimulation first, then yep. X

We just purchased a majic wand what can I say used on the clit = very wet bed :-)

When using poweful vibes I can 'squirt' from clitoral stimulation only. As others above say sometimes it's more of a trickle than a gush.

Just reading the thread and strangely was just about to buy a magic wand is it really that powerful is squirting a sure thing I know every one is different but if it increases the chance !!!