Question about gloves!

I have a bit a thing for my wife to wear leather elbow gloves.

She indulge,s me in my fetish and i think they look extremley sexy,probably for me they really set of any lingerie,a little added detail.

to the ladies on the site,do you normally wear gloves when with your partner or do you despise them?

Do they make you feel more sexy or are they just some thing you do not care for?

I have researched this for a while now and generally ...i do think sexy gloves drive us guys crazy!

i personally get very aroused when my wife is putting her gloves on,even if we are not in the bedroom!

I have some long black satin gloves that I wear, I think they look sexy and finish an outfit off, as you said a little added detail. the only negative thing for me is that I like to feel skin too sometimes or use baby oil etc so I dont always wear them.

question....

Am I wierd wondering what it would be like to be intimate with an OH wearing the latex free gloves ( i have blue ones)....

any thoughts about this and what they are like?????

I'm a massive fan of latex gloves.... both wearing and playing with others who wear them. Nom.

They do look extremley sexy IMO

its both the look and feel against my skin when my wife wears them,especially fine leather

I got my wife a pair of elbow,unlined leather gloves from alwyn gloves

like a 2nd skin they are so tight on her hands and the leather is the finest leather i have seen in my life

expensive but worth every penny

flash1 wrote:

question....

Am I wierd wondering what it would be like to be intimate with an OH wearing the latex free gloves ( i have blue ones)....

any thoughts about this and what they are like?????

no,it is not weird at all

i have researched the glove fetish and it seems quite common

try a google search for WWGFA to see what i mean

loads of guys and girls into gloves

i just cant decide if its a physical or visual thing on my behalf but i think its a little of each

i do know guys are very visual but sure...as long as its sexy and doing no body any harm...hell yeah!

I love gloves. Of all types. Satin and latex especially, though. I can remember in high school Chemistry class I used to always love when we got handed out latex gloves; I'd spend half the class stroking my face, haha.
It's probably at least partly down to not much liking my hands. They're a bit scary witch (they're very lacking in padding and quite long in the finger department), but in gloves they look elegant. Asides from concealing a part of myself I'm not terribly fond of, though, they're very visually appealing, great fun to stroke yourself and others with, and another fun piece of clothing to remove (or leave on). Dressing up is fun, and there's just something a bit special feeling about opera length gloves.

@ flash1
Totally not weird at all. Just make sure you get the powder free ones. I bought a pack of those a while back without paying enough attention and the powder just feels gross to me.

i do think its actually quite a common fetish,all types of gloves in general

i do prefer the longer gloves on my wife,especially elbow length.

i recently got her these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21334

she looks great in them

I love a woman in gloves! esp for handjobs !

I have a pair of long black pvc gloves and also a short pair.
Husband loves it especially when worn with other pvc items.
For me it makes me feel more dominant and powerful and adds to a dominatrix feel.

The OH owns many pairs or PVC and latex gloves, wrist length, elbow length, different colours etc. Latex gloves look and feel great but the OH likes to feel and she can't with gloves on. I took a pair of scissors to a cheap pair of black latex wrist gloves and made them fingerless. I took off just over half the length of each finger and now we both have the best of both worlds!

Funny I should stumble across this because me and my hubby were in Clairs Accessories at the weekend waiting patiently for our daughter who was shopping, and my hubby spotted some elbow length leather look gloves with black ribbon lace up ties and said, "I wouldn't mind if you bought some of those for the bedroom"!

Never thought about gloves before, but maybe now I will...

if your hubby is anything like me...he is gonna melt when he see,s you wearing your new gloves Mrs average!

BTW....did you buy them ?

I got my wife hers from a firm called alwyn gloves.you can buy them online

expensive(her 10" elbow length unlined black leather gloves were around £55) but the cut is so neat and tight fitting and the quality of the leather is amazingly soft

trust me,if you buy from them you or your husband won't be dissapointed

any further thoughts on the topic folks?

I have a bit of a glove fetish, I collect them and have a few leather pairs. I also have some elbow length gloves and love them. OH loves it when I hold his cock wearing gloves.

MissTig wrote:

I have a bit of a glove fetish, I collect them and have a few leather pairs. I also have some elbow length gloves and love them. OH loves it when I hold his cock wearing gloves.

Love this when wife does for me. I do like the use of gloves - most types too - especially for a very drawn out masturbation session when she also wears some sort of erotic outfit x

Gloves are always fun, satin ones in particular...

My partner isn't into gloves and I'm not particularly either

Think I'm going to have to buy some satin ones, I want a burlesque / Wild West saloon girl outfit. The two would go perfectly together