question about K-Y jelly, pls help!

oh and trush can be sexually transmitted so when you have a partner, he has to be treated as well, but it can develop on its own because of the body disbalance.

ok thanks for the info again Lavelia :)

I will if the itch carries on, there's no redness or anything , will wait after the weekend and if I'm still itchy , will contact my GP, thanks for your reply Camilla.

Hello,

wanted to ask how did it go? did it go away or did you see your doctor?

Personally I think KY is a terrible lube. It dries up quickly, some people react to it and it's not even very slippery.

I react to some plastics and rubbers, in particular jellies and coloured latex. Hard plastic is usually ok.

Some people find that a mild yeast infection can be cured by squirting a little live yoghurt into the vagina.

hi Laveila, sorry I havent been on line for a while. no , I havent been to the doctors

Now my itch is 95% gone ... (2 days after my posting my period came ,during my period I felt still a bit irritated and itchy.)

But these last 2 days I feel quite ok...I never had discharge, but a little dry in that area... or maybe its my imagination..

thanks for asking!

@atlanta.- yes a friend suggested me to use live yoghurt but my I was on my period...and didnt try that.

just been to my doc and all is fine, no thrush or any other things were found.

thanks everyone for helping.

Hello,

good to hear. hope it stays that way. Any idea what caused it?