Question about We-Vibe toys app remote control

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has any of the WE Vibe toys which can be controlled by the app world wide? I am just wondering how this works.

I am atm single, but I have a friend with benefits and we both travel regularly - me more for fun and exploration, him more for work. And I became intrigued by this. I thought it could be fun for both of us, especially when he is on business trip away for a month or two sometimes?

Would you need to be with the toy for the initial setup or not? He is currently away and I am wondering if I got one of them using my annual bonuses, we would be able to use it straight away....

Hello.

I have the we vibe as I often work away and it's fun using this with my partner, especially if You add FaceTime so can see and hear what's going on.

You don't need to be with the toy for setup, both download the app and there is a 'connect lover' tab within the app that allows you to control it via you phone/laptop. Only thing needed is internet connection both ends.

Hope that helps

This helps a lot! I was not sure but thanks for the explanation. I think I am definitely getting one of those, now just need to decide which one!

Depends what you’re looking for hon. We love the Rave, it’s really rumbly and inserted you just twist it gently to massage the G-spot. It works really well combined with oral or a clitoral suction toy. This reminds me, we still need to review the Rave & the Nova. Just bear in mind, not all We vibes are Bluetooth e.g the Tango 😕 so check first.

Also, the We Vibe app handles communications if you want to talk while you play, it works by piggybacking apps like WhatsApp and Skype so it’s secure & free to use. You can program & share your own patterns. Change patterns, turn vibrations up or down in intensity, there’s even a finger controller where the controller uses their finger on the screen to control the behaviour of the toys and a music app which makes the toy respond to background music & sounds with some of We Vibes toys.

Yeah, I know its not every toy, which has this option. I am considering the Sync, as it could be fun to try to use it during sex. Rave or Nova are also an option. And while I like butt plugs, I dont think that one will be on the list for now.

We are considering a call at the same time for more fun, so he can actually hear my reactions.

But what you are describing sounds like a hell lot of fun and like I said, he does regularly travel so this could be lot of fun for both of us during our regular sexy calls when he is away for longer periods of time.

We bought the Rave and Nova a few months ago, reviewed the Rave recently (should be live this week) we love it. The Nova is a bit hit & miss for us 😕

As we went with the Sync for now, the Rave will be on my next to buy list. I know Rabbit vibrators tend to be more miss and hit, which is one reason why I did not go for it.

I will review the Sync and lets see how things go :-)

Good luck with the Sync. We still use ours quite a bit. Just wish it was a bit more secure during sex. It’s quite a powerful little toy 🙂