Question and advice on nipple clamps

Hi, I’m new to the forum.

I made my first order, he didn’t have very long to discover solo anal hears that man​:grin:.

And I have not seen on the forum people talking about nipple clamps.

What is the difference between those with or without chain?
How long are they worn? And can you put them under clothes?
And what excitement does it bring us? What’s the point of being solo?
Which ones do you think are the best to start with?

And any other personal opinions would be welcome.

Thanks to anyone who answers the questions.
I’m French so sorry if there are translation errors :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bonjour welcome to the forum :partying_face:

Depends on the style of clamps but yes you could probably use them over clothes.

The idea is the clamping pressure stimulates the sensitivity in the nipples which adds an extra level of pleasure to some while masturbating.

The chains are mostly enabled for couple play as they connect to both clamps allowing the other to tug at them, pulling on your nipples.

5 Likes

Hi @Lepon2000 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

I love nipple clamps and own quite a few sets. I only use them for solo play at the moment because my husband doesn’t like using them on me. I enjoy any nipple play since mine are quite sensitive. I enjoy the pain / pleasure that I get from applying them for short periods of time but I don’t usually wear them for very long. To answer your questions:

The differences between the ones with a chain and the ones without are partly asthetic, some people prefer the look of the chained ones, some prefer the look of the individual ones. Sometimes the chains can add a bit of weight which can add to the sensation but that depends how heavy the chain is. The chain can allow the clamps to be tugged on (by yourself or a partner), pulled off or attached to something - I have put mine around the bedpost and pulled back against them which was amazing but rather painful!

I’m not sure if there is a recommended time limit - I think one pair I had said 15 minutes but I imagine it depends on tightness and personal preference. Start with using them for short periods of time and work up. Look out for any bruising or discomfort (other than the desired pain) during and after use.

Yes, you could wear them under clothes but they could show through.

The excitement for me comes mainly from putting them on, tugging, tightening and pulling them off rather than from wearing for a long time. I also enjoy rubbing my nipples whilst wearing the clamps. They also allow me to play out some of my fantasies and get in the right mindset.

I would start with something adjustable like these crocodile clip ones or these tweezer style ones. They are very similar and it is trial and error to see which style you prefer. I personally like the tweezer ones, they are slightly smaller and more adjustable but they are also a bit more awkward to use.

I hope that helps a little?

3 Likes

Bonjour and welcome.

We have a few different sets, almost all the basic spring type, rather than the more intricate clover clamps.

We find them painful (in a good way) to put on and take off. A fun punishment during D/S play. Most of ours are on chains too.

We have one set attached to a heavy, solid ball gag. We like to pretend the gag isn’t strapped on (reality we attach it loosely or hold it) so whoever is subbing thinks that letting go will result in a very painful tug on the clamps :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Just got to say that this sounds fun! :hot_face: I really hope my husband embraces my love of BDSM one day so that we can play with the clamps together :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers :kissing_heart:

And yes, you answered all my questions, but I asked myself some news :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

Do you have any pliers to offer me? (I prefer without the chains, I find it prettier​:grin:)

And I saw on the site that he had collars with clips. These steps better by being solo like that when I move will it suit you or for you it changes nothing at all just aesthetic?

But I admit that the chains also attracted me, because it must be easier to shoot than without, especially solo?

Thank you to you who answered my questions and helping to hope for someone else at the same time.

And I hope so for you too @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

I do like coming up with devious scenarios :joy:

3 Likes

Hi @Lepon2000 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I have quite a few sets of nipple clamps.

I agree with everything @AJSTAR and @Kitty-Cat01 have said, the chains add to the weight and allow for your nipples to be tugged or you to be led by them. They don’t otherwise change the feel of the clamps. I have one set that are attached to a collar, the feel of the chains moving across your chest from the neck down is nice but otherwise it is just aesthetics.

In regards to the length of time for wearing them, if you are new to it and they are tight clamps please don’t leave them on too long. My very first pair were strong, I loved the tight pinch when they went on but the pIn subsided after about 10 mins and me and my OH had a great session… they were on for over an hour and no problem until it came to removing them. So, so painful. My nipples were so sensitive I couldn’t even touch them until the next day. In shorter sessions to start that is big appeal, they leave your nipples very sensitive when they come off but don’t over do it to start with!

I would advise not starting with clover clamps as they are very fierce, otherwise just pick something you like the look of. If you have specific ones in mind feel free to link them and I’m sure some of us will already have them and can offer some guidance.

I think there are a few translation issues in your last message so I’m not 100% certain what you’re asking but hopefully I’ve helped a bit.

3 Likes

Salut! Ton anglais est meilleur que mon français!!
[English translation: Hello! Your English is better than my French!]

There is already great advice by others, so I don’t have much to add! I think it can depend on how sensitive your nipples are too - I think I prefer nipple suckers to clamps but they give a completely different sensation, but might be something else to consider if you are looking to explore nipple play more :blush:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Lepon2000 :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I have nothing to add about the nipple clamps, but wanted to throw in a link for the French category in case you’d not seen it yet. It is very quiet compared to the other categories, but I’m holding out hope that it can grow into something bigger with just a few more willing participants. :crossed_fingers: :slight_smile:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/c/forum-francophone/97

2 Likes

I have quite a few nipple clamps, some with chains, some without. As a male with small nipples I find that some types do not stay on too well. Tweezer type clamps are OK but others can be quite savage. I have worn clamps and chains under my clothing when we go out socially. My wife likes knowing that I’m clamped and chained for her benefit.

Some of my clamps can be chained to other items like my chastity cage or my penis plug. That way the chains tug at my nipples when I move. She also likes to pull the chains gently during our sessions, especially when she is trying to make me come without permission so that she can punish me later.

2 Likes

thank you for all your answers. you answered all my questions

1 Like

@Lepon2000 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought the weighted ones. They are fantastic.

1 Like