Question for the men. Which role play costumes are your favs?

I love a French maid for some reason gets me so hard

I would love to try the Alice in wonderland or French maid . Not sure if the OH would like me to though

Sexy Secretary

French maid, princess or anything with a tight top and puffy skirt

KinkyMira wrote:

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

Supergirl that sexy short red skirt and the long cloak it just does it for me. I can picture bending her over and inserting my kryptonite, right in her pussy

Ooh, I bet my husband would like that one. I think I'm going to do that one next.

So I spent a lot of time on my Supergirl outfit. I probably obsessed way more on accuracy than I should have done, but I was really pleased with the result. I revealed it to my husband on Christmas Day evening and he absolutely loved it. The sex was hard and raw and absolutely fabulous.

Anything that makes my wife feel good in her self, it's more important she feels good than what it looks like?

Love outfits I have way too many a hobby...love to dress up knowing a partner will find it sexually stimulating...makes me feel amazing...

Any thing with heels and stockings 🙂

Heels, stockings are a must, then it`s sexy secretary and school girl with tartan mini and white tied top!

WillC wrote:

Heels, stockings are a must, then it`s sexy secretary and school girl with tartan mini and white tied top!

My faves to when it happens

Have both those along with numerous others...not worn my love honey baci green tartan school girl outfit for a partner yet...but looking at the replies here it's popular...ðŸĪŠ

My favourite role play costumes are French Maid, school girl and babydoll. I love a lady wearing high waist plain white cotton panties and bra.

Black Basque with attached choker on chains. Suspenders, black stockings and crotchless panties.

At 67 years old my wife looks stunning!

What costume would guys wear for themselves or their partner